AUD

AU$63.07

AU$78.84

Savings of: AU$15.77 (20% off)

Perhaps an overrated product

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Feb 23, 2013

I think it is worth trying other probiotics before deciding on this expensive product for regular usage.

Good product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 25, 2012

IMO, probiotics should be part of everyone's daily regimen. Love that it is vegetable based, fermented and complete with prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. Also, love that it is stable at room temperature (will put it in the fridge during hot summer days though). Didn't give 5 stars as it is inconvenient to take (wait 45mn before breakfast and 1h1/2 after dinner). I end up forgetting the evening one which is maybe why I haven't felt any drastic changes. Didn't have digestive issues to start with. Less colds but I eat cleanly and take vit D. Used to suffer for recurrent thrush, now gone (could be low carb diet+ stopped the pill)Thumnbs up for excellent prices, service, shipping rates at iHerb.

This is not a rating

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Oct 28, 2012

I haven't used these yet, but have to fill in something to rate my other products... so the rating is "nothing" at the moment (not 3 star, I just took the average).

just okay

Posted by fitandfortysomething on Aug 30, 2012

expensive and not a miracle worker

Neutral on this product

Posted by khessel on Aug 09, 2012

I know this product got rave reviews, but I didn't really do anything for me. I bought it because I had been consuming kefir to get natural probiotics, and I was tired of buying milk all the time to keep the culture going. (I was buying organic milk and it was getting really expensive). I'm switching back to kefir, it was much better for my digestive system.

Not Vegan

Posted by rabbit on Jul 25, 2012

This product contains beeswax which means that it is not vegan as claimed. UPDATE: Product info has been changed to reflect the fact that this product is vegetarian, not vegan as originally claimed.

Can't tell the difference

Posted by Reviewer1897558 on Dec 27, 2011

I've been taking these Ohhira's probiotics almost three months now. I don't feel that my stomach has been less upset than usual, instead I feel that at times it's been even more sensitive. Overall I can't say I've noticed a difference between this product and the ones I can buy from the local pharmacy.

DID NOT WORK for me!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Aug 13, 2011

I've spent a lot of money trying to relieve constipation through the years. Low Thyroid and too many antibiotics hurt my ability to digest properly. I thought . . . . surely with all these good reviews . . . . and since they are SOOOO expensive . . . . then they MUST work. . .but they DON'T! The only thing that helps me is to drink 1-2 ounces of Kombucha tea with every meal.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1237421 on Jun 26, 2011

Been using this for a few weeks They seem to have some positive effect, but they appear less effective than primal defense from garden of life

Not sure it's worth the price

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 29, 2011

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money