AUD

AU$62.75

AU$78.44

Savings of: AU$15.69 (20% off)

Worked good but very expensive

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Dec 13, 2010

I like this product. I know it is a great formula of probiotics but I needed to take high doses and it got to be very expensive. I have IBS and that orginally steemed from a bacterial infection. I have been taking these for about 3 or 4 weeks and do not notice a huge difference. I know they are good to take so I continue to, but with me having to take 4 or 5 pills a day it is too expensive. I am trying the Jarrow brand next that is more affordable.

Didnt experience the expected results

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

Good product, hard to find

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jul 02, 2010

This is a very good probiotic, It's convinient, does not need refridgeration (good for travelling) it's just the right dose for maintaining good flora. However, some may find it a little pricey - as I did. However, this probiotic is unique so perhaps it it's priced fairly. I like the formulation and I take it when I have an upset stomach.

Caused Severe Rash

Posted by Reviewer1742629 on Mar 29, 2010

I'm sure this is a good product but wanted people to be aware that it caused a severe genital rash when I used it. It took me several months to figure out what was causing the rash. At first I thought it was a yeast infection but it didn't respond to treatment. Two doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. I stopped the probiotics for a different reason and the rash cleared up. Started again and the rash came back. I tried this 3 times and each time was the same so I had to conclude it was the Dr. Ohhirra's that was causing the rash. Have not had a problem since I stopped using the probiotics. I took one pill per day in the early morning on an empty stomach with distilled water as directed. I guess I just didn't need probiotics.

Was brilliant - initially

Posted by Reviewer1860754 on Feb 21, 2010

Hey the first lot I got - it worked wonders. I wasn't bloated and went sometimes 3 times to use my bowels a day!!! I just had to get more - of which I did. But it had no effect the second time around. None at all - puzzled.

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Dec 16, 2009

Hardly enough beneficial bacteria to make a difference, its great that it is a whole based probiotic still in its fermenting state, but it's simply not enough to make a difference. I highly advise that you save your money and start fermenting your own vegetables & kefir. Thanks iHerb!

I don't know but it's not working for me.

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Oct 29, 2009

I still get gas sometimes, upset stomach.. and I'm on 2 weeks. I had this many month ago, and I thought then why I didn't feel anything. So, I gave the second shot.. and it almost feels like before. Nothing new. I don't have that big problem on my stomach to notice any improvements except some occasional gas problems. I'm glad it's working for others but not for me. This is the last time, I would be trying it.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2040539 on Jul 17, 2009

Shipping was efficient; proudcts arrived in good condition; I finished the first bottle, I still feel bloating.

Jury is still out...

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on May 14, 2009

I can't really say whether or not I have noticed a difference with these probiotics. They definately haven't helped in the "regularity" department though... I will probably be trying a different brand. I really liked the Ultimate Flora Critical Care but it requires refrigeration which isn't really convenient. I'll keep searching.

overrated

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on May 08, 2009

maybe i was expecting a miracle with this after reading so many great reviews, but i did not see much improvement from ibs.