AUD

AU$62.93

AU$78.66

Savings of: AU$15.73 (20% off)

12 Plus

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on May 03, 2008

I am still taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. So far I haven't noticed a big difference.

Probiotics 12 plus

Posted by Reviewer1231966 on Aug 17, 2008

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Sep 29, 2008

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

Didnt experience the expected results

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

Not sure it's worth the price

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 29, 2011

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1237421 on Jun 26, 2011

Been using this for a few weeks They seem to have some positive effect, but they appear less effective than primal defense from garden of life

Can't tell the difference

Posted by Reviewer1897558 on Dec 27, 2011

I've been taking these Ohhira's probiotics almost three months now. I don't feel that my stomach has been less upset than usual, instead I feel that at times it's been even more sensitive. Overall I can't say I've noticed a difference between this product and the ones I can buy from the local pharmacy.

just okay

Posted by fitandfortysomething on Aug 30, 2012

expensive and not a miracle worker

This is not a rating

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Oct 28, 2012

I haven't used these yet, but have to fill in something to rate my other products... so the rating is "nothing" at the moment (not 3 star, I just took the average).

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Cause serious bloat during initial stage, not sure if it will get better. Too early to tell.