AUD

AU$62.38

AU$77.98

Savings of: AU$15.60 (20% off)

technically good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 07, 2009

However, you need to be certain that you are home when you order probiotics. I found the box thrown over my fence in the hot sun and I actually have no idea whether it's really working or if the strains died or not.

Jury is Out

Posted by Reviewer1985332 on Feb 20, 2009

I ordered these because I live overseas and iHerb suggested they held up better in shipping. Unfortunately, I need to take them before meals on an empty stomach and so forget to take them on a regular basis.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Sep 29, 2008

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

Probiotics 12 plus

Posted by Reviewer1231966 on Aug 17, 2008

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2689719 on Jul 13, 2008

I don't really notice a difference in my body. It could be I'm taking enzymes too. Will probably try another month and then take a few months off. Then I'll be able to see how my body responds.

12 Plus

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on May 03, 2008

I am still taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. So far I haven't noticed a big difference.

Deborah Werkowski

Posted by Reviewer2542779 on Mar 18, 2008

So far I have not notice any difference in bloating after I eat. This may not take care of the symptoms. The product on the delivery was expedient and I truly have no complaints.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3187405 on Mar 12, 2008

This is one of the best probitotic supplements! You may have to take a good quantity of them at first if your pretty bad off intestinal health wise, but it's worth it!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2945285 on Feb 10, 2008

but not as good as the 5 year old they make, but you do not sell!

must take a lot

Posted by Reviewer2801761 on Nov 17, 2007

This product works well ,but you must take a lot of it.It would be nice if the tablets we're larger and more potent