AUD

AU$7.56

AU$9.29

Savings of: AU$1.73 (19% off)

Great Cleanser

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

feel fresh and clean

Posted by 5684127259181457197 on May 03, 2015

product just arrived, have been using it for few days, feel fresh and clean after used!

Ms

Posted by 5745796234039553738 on Nov 25, 2014

ohhhhhh my wonderful cleanser with lots of foam and most important it gave a soft feeling on my face with my beauty water (kangen)machine

I like this cleanser

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Nov 10, 2014

make me feel the cooling effect. I like this exfoliating.

Good

Posted by 5665157265370812860 on Oct 28, 2014

Natural feeling, good smell.

good, leaves skin with texture

Posted by 4801712380860252540 on Sep 13, 2014

not sure how to put it- but if you only use this cleanser and nothing else- it leaves the skin with a feeling like something else is needed- like another soap to dry out the skin- but maybe it's just me cause I have oily skin. anyway it's good as a makeup remover- I wasn't that excited about it.

I like!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 29, 2014

I really like this! The smell is nice, my skin feels great after cleansing, and even my boyfriend says my skin looks much cleaner after I've used a while :)

Loved it!

Posted by 5292182817530573662 on Mar 29, 2014

Lovely scent, leaves skin feeling clean, tight and hydrated. Worked well with my sensitive skin.

Facial cleanser with intense aroma of black soap

Posted by 5315125423558433347 on Mar 11, 2014

The face is fresh and clean after use this facial cleanser. The scrub isn´t hardly practically contains no appreciable peeling. As a daily cleanser is excellent

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »