AUD

AU$15.73

AU$17.61

Savings of: AU$1.88 (11% off)

• Reviews | English

YUM YUM YUM !!!!!!!!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Sep 23, 2013

What can I say all ECO products i have purchased on iherb i have given 5 stars. All this brands products are so good ( & organic ) and great value for what you get. Will be trying more of their products in the near future , think the raw chocolate is next.These gojis are not hard and dried up like some of the brands i have tasted , only problem is trying to stop yourself eating so many once you've opened the bag.

Love the Gogi Berries!

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

I love these berries best with green tea! I add bit of raw organic honey to sweeten, throw in a handful of these berries and enjoy. They taste good straight out of the package , too, but I prefer them in tea. They plump up nice and juicy, and I eat them as I drink my hot green tea.

So delicious

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Aug 30, 2013

I am now a huge fan of goji berries. I purchased two bags and I cannot find them at my local store. I live in a small area so we don't have a lot of local health food stores. I am going to be ordering more than two bags next time. They are great in my green smoothies and just to snack on! Yummy!!

Sweet, Delicious and Versatile

Posted by 5207970365017566334 on Feb 20, 2016

Sweet, delicious goji berries that are not too dry, but are just right. Goji berries are so versatile and can be sprinkled onto cereals, oatmeals, yoghurts, or added in teas or homemade trail mixes. I'm happy with the quality of these goji berries and I'll repurchase once I've run out of them.

Fresh and soft.

Posted by 5494098918852654809 on Jan 07, 2014

These were very fresh i couls almost chew them, not as other brands that are much harder.

VERY PLEASED

Posted by 4872071167117541313 on Jan 27, 2014

EXCELLENT

Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2288492 on Oct 21, 2013

I put them in with my juice ,I like the taste and they are a great source of nutrition.

Raw Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2896860 on Nov 10, 2013

These are really tasty and bigger than normal which and are great to just grab handful or top onto yogurt or smoothie

delicious!

Posted by 4657966630950304888 on Nov 21, 2013

yum! I love these and will be definitely buying them again. :)

Superb gojis!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 06, 2014

My favourite goji berries. They look clean and natural. It's a mixture of all sizes but has quite a number of large berries, which is pleasing. Unlike the usual dried gojis, these are not dry and hard. The berries are chewy soft and sweet. I usually don't like to eat goji berries out of the bag but I like to eat these like raisins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »