AUD

AU$16.27

AU$17.62

Savings of: AU$1.36 (8% off)

Works as well as oxiclean

Posted by Reviewer1266961 on Oct 09, 2012

It works as well as Oxiclean and this company claims not to do animal testing. I was disappointed to learn that Oxiclean does some animal testing so I was pleased to have found this product.

The best natural stain remover!

Posted by Reviewer2251020 on May 04, 2013

Switched from oxi clean to oxo brite a few years back...glad I did, it works just as well and earth/animal friendly. The trick is to soak heavily stained clothing with 2-5 scoops for a few hours or overnight depending on how badly stained. For whitening usually 30 minutes works although I dont always soak and my whites come out white. Or mix 1-2 scoops in a small bowl with a small amount of water for a pretreatment solution for old stains apply and rub with a brush (I use a toothbrush) and let sit overnight. Wash and voila no stains! This gets everyday kiddo grass/food stains out without soaking if washed within 1-2 days. Also I really like the quantity and the price! Their are a few other brands that are less quantity and twice the price! So glad I herb carries this product!

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on May 24, 2011

I use it together with ECOS lavander laundry detergent and clothes and towels come out very clean.

good~~

Posted by Reviewer1967028 on Feb 05, 2014

I love this product~ This Oxygen power is good for earth and my baby~^^

Wow

Posted by 4968982604864399880 on Oct 13, 2014

First time I have purchased this product I will now be a regular user. I got stains out of an old T Shirt that were 2 years old. Whites are brighter. I also used it to clean up a kwilia deck. I used 1cup of oxo brite in 1/2 a bucket of hot water and then put it into a garden sprayer. I sprayed it onto a deck that needed cleaning up. I kept it wet for 20 minutes and then brushed with a broom and a hose, the amount of dirt it lifted was crazy. Rinse off with garden hose and Wow a really clean deck :)

So far, no good

Posted by Reviewer2355868 on Feb 07, 2012

This didn't brighten our whites on the first try. It may still have a use as a stain remover for stains that are caught quickly - at least, we are hoping - but it doesn't give us the general whitening for our whites load that we were hoping for.

Ingredients Changed

Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Mar 01, 2016

Previously, it only contained sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Now it also has sodium metasilicate (for pH adjustment).

Very Powerful

Posted by Minjee-kim on May 14, 2014

Very powerful for dirty clothes! I put 1 scoop when i cleaned my baby's clothes and it worked very well!

works

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Nov 12, 2014

This works very well to keep clothes clean, smelling great and looking new. It is however, very hard to use if you have a front load machine. You have to dissolve a scoop in hot water first then add it to the bleach cup. It takes at least a couple of minutes to dissolve properly.

Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good