AUD

AU$6.31

AU$6.57

Savings of: AU$0.26 (4% off)

CONTAINS ARSENIC!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 06, 2012

A recent newsletter from EWC informed me that alot rice products have been found to contain high levels of arsenic, including baby rice. Further investigation showed me that Earth's Best baby rice cereal was one of those tested and they showed to have very high levels of arsenic (higher than the accepted level found in water) This was terrifying to me as, like many others, this was my baby's first food... and I continued to feed it to him until now. Yes, they are an organic company and they don't spray any pesticides, including arsenic on their food. However, there is arsenic in the soil that has been there for years from others using arsenic as a pesticide years ago and this gets into their products. Now the thing that disgusts me the most is that this organic company that says they care about health, has not recalled any of their rice containing products, including the baby rice. They continue to sell these products to unsuspecting parents who may be compromising their children's health. Not good enough!

Baby loves this!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

My baby loves this! I would buy this again. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. I am assured buying organic products for my baby. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. >>>>> Please click on my iherb page link above to read the rest of my reviews.Thanks a lot!

good cereal for baby

Posted by 5690891471110481419 on Aug 17, 2012

good cereal for baby my little son loves it!

Taste good

Posted by 4916606880467025627 on Sep 17, 2012

My 6months baby love it.Looks good!

Earthworst!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5234099325678934312 on Oct 24, 2014

i bought 2 box for my baby girl. the product package is worst. it does not have a internal bag to seal or protect the rice flour. They just put the rice flour into carboard box directly, and then add a plastic file on the outside of the cardboard box. so when i got it, the rice flour have been spilled out from the cardboard box. which means the rice flour is not sealed at all. so I dont know if it will be contaminated. I store the rice flour into a sealed jar to ensure it will not be polluted. But guess what!! I found some black worm in it, two months later. Buyer beware!!! dont buy this garbage!!! i will never buy any earthworst product again!!!

great!

Posted by 4830767391268982508 on Feb 16, 2015

my baby love it!

whole grain

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love that this cereal is whole grain! Good for baby :) An excellent texture for baby's first food, and they love the taste of this cereal. I add unsweetened applesauce to add flavor, and my baby likes that rather than mixing with only breast milk. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by 5413772439001045482 on Jun 22, 2013

Baby like it.

It was very loose!

Posted by sonlyk on Sep 05, 2012

I didn't like very much this cereal because it needed too much quantity of cereal in the water to have the perfect texture to feed the baby. So it didn't last too much. It's taste was good and the baby ate it happily.

Poor packaging

Posted by 5021151909914856428 on Jul 04, 2015

Cereal is nice but packaging is poor. Not easy to pour. Once open must keep in an airtight container as box itself can't close