AUD

AU$27.09

AU$33.86

Savings of: AU$6.77 (20% off)

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Jul 29, 2011

Five stars are just not enough for this product! It's working and working and working night after night! My skin looks so much better already and I have been using it for a few days only. All those nasty impossible to squeeze underskin pimples which make my skin so uneven are disappearing! And I noticed it after the first night already! I just love it, I will buy again and again. Works perfect for my oily skin!

great product for all

Posted by Reviewer1451952 on Oct 27, 2011

it smells strange just a little bit - no parfum, but it works great! it exfoliates dead skin cell and improves your skin surface, it becomes smoother. and also it helps prevent any blackheads and so. but your shoud notice, that there is only 10% of aha and the % of bha just about 1%. but its enough for great job!

Hard to tell.....

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Nov 07, 2013

I was looking for a reasonably priced alpha hydroxy/beta hydroxy acid light lotion that helps with cell renewal for my face, it absorbs very well, makes my skin smooth and soft. I felt some tingling. Don't get it anywhere near your eyes! Even though I felt tingling like it was working on my skin, I didn't really see a difference after using about 2 bottles of it, but then again, I didn't use it every night, sometimes every other night or every few nights apart. It may be because your skin might get used to the alpha hydroxy, I don't remember if I could still feel the tingle, I think it says on the bottle something about that that you should use it for a certain amount of time or else your skin might get used to it and it might not be as effective. I also have maturing skin, it might be better for someone young. I don't think I am going to use it. God bless you all.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jun 04, 2011

I like the fact that it contains both A and B HA. It is said that B HA soothes the possible irritation of the A HA while both do there exfoliating jobs. Smooth, quickly absorbed serum. I like it and will buy again.

Piel radiante

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

Me deja la piel radiante. Lo utilizo por la noche, una vez a la semana, a la mañana siguiente sigo mi rutina facial. Me noto la piel más fina, unificada y luminosa.

Soothing and Effective

Posted by Reviewer3244403 on Oct 30, 2011

I enjoy the feel of the product on my face, it's very mild scent, and the pump bottle design ensures that the product will maintain freshness. Another reviewer was correct in recommending using this only a couple of times a week and building up to more slowly to see if it causes any drying/peeling. I noticed a little peeling on my upper lip after three NON-CONSECUTIVE applications, so I cut it back to every 3rd day or so. The acid strength is high, while it still feels great on my sensitive skin. I even apply under the eyes, and no irritation whatsoever. Just don't get it in the eye. My skin really likes this stuff, and it looks healthier and more vibrant after using it.

Posted by annabel on May 02, 2012

I bought it for my mom, she is 62. I can say that her skin became lighter. Mom says she likes the feeling of her skin. The glass bottle is very convenient. She has been using it for 2 months already, once per day, at night. And she still have half of the bottle. Мама очень довольна. Морщины посветлели, особенно надгубный участок. Маме 62. Пользует раз в день, на ночь. Кожа подтянутая, свеженькая.

Two days every week.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 02, 2011

Not for sensitive skin. You have to use just two days every week and come back your rutin skin care. Oily skin my be can use long time. Good product.

Clears skin very well

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Aug 31, 2011

Clears skin. It gently exfoliates and reveals new Bright skin. I apply on all my face and throat everything night. Very good for dark spots left by a few pimple due to past light acne and on occasionnal zits.

3rd vial used.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

I definitely reorder this. I have thin\ pale\ neutral face skin. Apply this just before get sleep at night to prevent the light of lamp. Maybe at the first 3 months, I used this every 2 times a week, worry about rash, stimulate skin. But now I apply this when I feel unusually oily, skin thickness, an incipient bump of white heads. Sometimes use every 2days after I put the heavy make-up consecutively. With thick hydrating emulsion or gels. Warning. Thoroughly wash your hands after spread this. During sleep you can rub your eyes. (If it happens, immediately clean your hands and eyes in running water.)