AUD

AU$24.12

AU$26.80

Savings of: AU$2.68 (10% off)

Like the ingredients, not the color

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 12, 2010

Like the natural ingredients, this color is too bright/pink. Also got the Tuscany Rose color which I like much better.

Color way off the chart

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Dec 14, 2009

The color is way too bright and pink compared to the color chart. It's totally not me, so I waste a good lipstick. It otherwise glides on well and lips don't crack

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1724962 on May 12, 2012

The color is beautiful but too bright. The texture is very good. Colour is good for special occasions.

Love it

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

I really like Ecco Bella lipstick, love the color and no funky smell, great product, but wish it was cheaper.

Color is a bricky candy apple

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Dec 17, 2016

Seriously equal parts of brick and candy apple red. You can put it on your hand and turn your hand back-and-forth and you'll see it shine brick one way and candy apple another. So it's truly a neutral. Some other reviewer wrote that it was really orange. It's not orange , she was just using too generalized a term. Both the picture and the YouTube videos of a girl who shows a lot of this brands colors made this lipstick really look candy apple through and through but it's not. There's a bricky side to it that makes it a true neutral. It is also smooth and not grainy. There is also a mauve component to it. But I only see mauve when I look at the color in the tube and not on my hand or on my lips. Just know that the color in the picture is not at all the color that this is. I can tell you that I really love it. For my skin which is fair but has a yellow undertone, I can't wear true brick colors nor can I wear true cool colors. I look best in something in between and that's what this is.

Great everyday lipstick.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

The colour is great, almost a MLBB effect when used sparsly - a great fun colour when used as usual/with full oompf. The lipstick could be more moisturizing - I do find it a bit dry. Will reorder other colours.

Not Bad