AUD

AU$23.83

AU$26.47

Savings of: AU$2.64 (10% off)

Love it

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

First time in my life I'm actually enjoying putting mascara on. It smells nice, the mirror on the bottle is super convenient, stays were put all day and comes off easily. Ideal for me.

super delicate

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jan 28, 2014

this is the most delicate mascara I've ever used. it goes on very light, but as a result it can look as though it's your natural color (my eyelashes are naturally very light). A couple coats with get a more conventional look. non-clumping. probably the best mascara I've ever used.

Good Mascara

Posted by 4809259140559125989 on Sep 27, 2013

Purchased thru I Herb and even though a bit pricey this is a good mascara. Nice color - more dark brown and almost no clumping and long wearing! Does not add thickness but will definitely add length. Will probably need more than one coat depending on the effect you are wanting. Plan to purchase again.

Natural excellent Mascara

Posted by 5208251379667725517 on Jul 16, 2013

I will buy one more time

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on May 28, 2013

Does not smudge, which is my number one priority. Great colour and curve to my eyelashes.

No fillers or fibers added

Posted by myoungpepper on Feb 21, 2013

This will be my 2nd purchase for this mascara. It took some getting used to because it doesn't have added fibers to make it thick. So, it does take at least two applications for a fuller look to your lashes. It comes off easily when washing your face yet doesn't "melt" down during the day causing dark circles under your eyes. The only thing that would make it better to me is having a curved brush, but it's not that big of a deal. Overall, am very satisfied!

Not so natural after all

Posted by 4818211343832449660 on Nov 18, 2012

I bought this mascara since I had been recommended it by someone who tests natural cosmetics. However, it turned out to contain nasties such as parabens, which were not listed on this website! For this reason I will not buy it again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. The mascara is quite good though: it stays where it should all day and is somewhat water resistant. Comes off very easy when cleaning the face.

VERY Happy EB User

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

I've used Ecco Bella Mascara for years!!! The brown is perfect for my blond lashes. I looked @ the other selections, but will stick with what I know is a topnotch cosmetic for me. I hope EB kept the " real brush " wand and not updated to the newer plasticized brush.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2490703 on Mar 11, 2012

Colour is rather black-brown than brown. This mascara doesn't have any special effects, it is not lenthening or volumizing, but I'm satisfied because my own lashes are rather long and thick. There is a bonus - small plastic mirror on one side of a tube :)

Alllergic eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1289432 on Jul 27, 2011

I found Ecco Bella FlowerColour Natural Brown Mascara excellent, I have very sensitive, allergic eyes and it has been the only one I`ve been able to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »