AUD

AU$6.89

AU$7.69

Savings of: AU$0.80 (10% off)

I had to throw this away

Posted by 5083595319392485275 on Feb 16, 2016

I am a Korean and I've used lots of different good organic handmade soy sauces. This wasn't a good one for me. I used this to make soy sauced potatoes and it smelled weird while it was cooking but tasted normal so I had those potatoes, not all of them but a few pieces. Then I had a quite strong reaction that I usually have after having MSG( itchy rashes, feeling drowsy, extreme thirst.. I am a bit sensitive to MSG or sodium). I wasn't sure if it was that potato dish, and I only had a little bit so I had the left over a few days later. Same reaction. The dish had potatoes, onions, seaweed, black pepper, garlic, sugar, and this soy sauce. So I am not using this soy sauce or this brand ever again. I've never written a review here but I am buying soy sauce now and it's quite weird that this one has such good reviews so sharing my experience,

Soy Sauce Extraordinaire

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 02, 2015

This tamari soy sauce is superior to any supermarket brand. A little pricey, but worth it. It contains no sodium benzoate, so it has to be refrigerated.

Probably the best Tamari

Posted by DeanaS on May 19, 2015

I add this to alot of things, meatballs, stew, hamburger patties, sauteed veggies.

amazing

Posted by tusechka on Apr 21, 2015

have never tasted such a tasty soy sauce. not too salty! simply amazing

good

Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Nov 04, 2014

it's different than other tamari soy sauces i've tried, but i will come to enjoy it well, i believe. A little time ahead, it will probably receive 4 stars from me.

Tasty

Posted by 4843035957442724212 on Oct 11, 2014

Like that it is supposed to have less salt content than usual. And the taste is very nice.

Mild

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Nov 18, 2013

This is mild and delicious! I live in Japan, land of soy sauce! But hard to find tamari without the wheat. Lovely flavor, have to use more liberally than the local soy as the flavor isn't as strong.

A pantry staple, made with sea salt

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

Eden organic tamari sauce is the only soy sauce I have found that is made with sea salt as opposed to the adulterated everyday stuff. Eden's products are excellent and feature the purest of ingredients. Just a splash of this tamari will add depth to your soups and marinades.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jan 06, 2013

Very tasty!

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Dec 11, 2012

I liked this Tamari very much. However there is a little too much of an alcohol flavour for me, so when eating sushi I taste it. I recommend it but I might try another type or brand if I can find one that is as good quality. Otherwise Excellent.