AUD

Great product

Posted by JodieLouise on Aug 23, 2011

Very salty..... but I like salty :)

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 15, 2016

I alway keep coming back for this, love it! It's a mix of salt, tangy and even a bit sweet flavor. I use it for pretty much anything, salads, soups, sauces, dips. A favorite I have been doing lately is rye bread with mashed avocado, some slices of red onion, plain sesame seeds and then some drops of Ume Plum Vinegar on top.

Hard to fine in Stores but found here.

Posted by Reviewer2018348 on Apr 20, 2009

Great product good for cooking and salad dressings. A must for every chef or cook.

the only vinegar i like

Posted by Reviewer2076252 on Dec 30, 2009

i cant drink grape or apple vinegar, they both taste and smell horrible. unlike them, this one smells wonderful and tastes great, it is slightly salty, but i like it.

Wonderful discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jul 04, 2011

I love trying new products through iHerb and this Ume Plum Vinegar which I just received last week is suddenly one of my favorite flavoring agents EVER. It is definitely very salty -- upon opening I tried half a spoonful, which left my mouth in a state of ecstasy, but also kinda parched. However, the saltiness has incredible depth and the plum flavor is very present (deeper than plum wine if you've ever had that); add the tang of vinegar and: WOW.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Dec 08, 2011

I highly recommend this vinegar as it adds great flavour to vinagrettes and does not have an overtly vinegar taste. Very highly recommended.

Delicious!

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008

Great on salad, rice noodles, sliced cucumbers, as a marinade for veggies and meat. Surprisingly delicious and versatile. I will be getting this again.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1427254 on Mar 28, 2011

I like it!

Connie

Posted by Reviewer1464181 on May 07, 2008

I like Eden products

Favorite condiment

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Apr 28, 2009

My husband and I refer to this product, Ume Plum Vinegar as the "favorite condiment." If you haven't tried it, you're in for a treat. So happy to have found it here on IHerb.