AUD

AU$23.05

AU$27.12

Savings of: AU$4.07 (15% off)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2980591 on Apr 17, 2012

Silky going on, Pleasant scent (got compliments) and works wonders!

Can use in hot, humid weather without stickiness

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

The label on this says, "penetrates quickly without greasiness...soothes, smoothes and adds elasticity..." I think it is the first lotion I could use in muggy weather and it really does not get sticky at all. I had to apply it under near-sauna conditions this week and within a few minutes it was absorbed. The clean ingredients list is short (17) and this product is produced without animal by-products or animal testing. The citrusy fragrance is minimal - smells clean.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2455293 on Sep 10, 2012

I live in the high desert of central Oregon, not only low humidity but lots of wind. This is the only product I have found that has made a significant visible/touchable difference to my skin. I am impressed with the healthy ingredients, knowing our bodies absorb whatever the skin is exposed to, I feel completely comfortable using this on all exposed areas - face, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc...including delicate areas I have just shaved - i.e. under arms, without any irritation. Additionally, I love that no animals were tested or used in its creation. Recommended by Debby Rosenberg.

Such a healing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Dec 17, 2012

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

Helps keep my skin hydrated during the day

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Mar 15, 2014

I love this. I use it a as a facial cream, on top of my Weleda facial cream. Just weleda wasn't enough and my skin would dry out. The two together work great.

very nice product

Posted by 5497583677968339106 on Jun 09, 2016

my skin felt really nice afterwards

Love

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Jun 02, 2014

I Love this lotion, goes on without leaving greasy feeling. This is my new staple, thanks IHERB for wonderful product and excellent service!

So great !

Posted by 4860116318481178720 on Mar 25, 2014

This lotion save my legs and my sensitive skin ! I feel so good to use it thank !

feels plasticky

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Aug 18, 2014

i like the MSM content, but unfortunately, this has silica- which makes the product feel like plastic. also seems to aggravate my itchy skin condition due to the silica. would not purchase again. i do not recommend this product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »