Eidon Mineral Supplements, Zinc, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

AU$ 19.02

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Easy absorbed

Posted by 5503743383091213297 on Jul 08, 2013

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

Posted by InozarDeBenz From Norway on Jul 10, 2013

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

great but a tad expensive

Posted by Reviewer1827451 From Sweden on Jul 11, 2013

this is probably the most absorbable and safe form of zinc i've had and i've tried a few. wish it would at least come in a bigger bottle.

Excellent Source of Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1211707 From Nevada on May 12, 2012

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

Posted by 5081120529577028619 on Jul 29, 2013

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »