AUD

AU$5.11

AU$5.67

Savings of: AU$0.57 (10% off)

Gluten free bread with a shelf life AND tastes good. unbelieveable but true

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

Love that it can stay in my pantry for up to 12 months and it is still fresh when opened. I have tried many of the GF breads from Ener-G foods and this one is the best of the lot. It is a lot lighter than usual GF breads and light and fluffy when toasted. the rest are good but this is my favourite of all the GF breads.

Light Tapioca Loaf

Posted by Reviewer2888900 on Feb 08, 2012

Taste is good, but best if toasted. This bread is wheat, gluten and dairy free. I also like that it is low in salt and no added sugar.

great price, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer3252374 on Jan 02, 2012

Great product.

BEST GLUTEN-FREE BREAD!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Apr 03, 2014

others crumbles easily. this is sooo good i cant believe its not wheat!! please iherb, always have this available!!!

Good, but dry and falls apart

Posted by Reviewer1069028 on Apr 02, 2012

This was my first try and gluten free bread and it was all right. The loaf is small compared to a "normal" loaf of bread, so if you use it for sandwiches it makes kind of cute little sandwiches. It tastes pretty good, but falls apart easily and is pretty dry. That being said, I would buy it again.

GF Bread

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I was so thrilled to have the option of GF bread available while living overseas. This bread is about 70% the size of a standard bread slice but holds up well to toasting. I keep it in the fridge and I've never had it mold. It comes shipped in 2 bags. The inner bag is vacuum sealed.

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer1478517 on Apr 10, 2014

Muito gostoso e não contêm glúten

Highly recommend Ener-G Foods Light Tapioca Loaf bread!!

Posted by 5395694971939026596 on Jan 22, 2016

I just recently received this bread. My family loved it and so do I. Decided to try this as an alternative to wheat bread. It tastes great toasted. My husband is picky about the food he eats and he enjoyed this kind. I will be ordering more in the next few days.

Love it!

Posted by 4913932745636418369 on Nov 20, 2013

I know the package directions say to microwave/toast it, but I like it best when it has been steamed! Steaming makes the bread moist and fluffy, it tastes just like regular bread when prepared this way

Tapioca bread

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Sep 08, 2011

This is a good bread for gluten-intolerant people. It tastes good and doesn't fall apart so easily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »