AUD

AU$15.40

AU$24.44

Savings of: AU$9.04 (37% off)

The most valuable upper-respiratory infection product ever made!!!

Posted by Reviewer2734205 on Oct 06, 2013

I've been purchasing this product for several years from i-herb. Every time my family gets an upper-respiratory type of cold bug, we start taking this immediately to keep the mucous secretions thin in our lungs and sinuses. We have not had to go to the doctor or take antibiotics for any cold bug since the year 2000!!! Along with other herbals that we take for immune support, this is the one product that helps us avoid getting an infection in our lungs or sinuses!!! Excellent!

Great Product for a Fantastic Price

Posted by priyanka on Nov 23, 2012

This product has many uses, though the main one is to thin mucous secretions which it does well. It has also been used in Fibromyalgia to reduce pain. Dr Amy uses it frequently in her protocol to help bring minerals back into balance. Haven't seen a better price anywhere else!

Air Power - Respiratory Helper

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

I dosed up on these rather large dry capsule shaped pills - in line with the instructions. Ended up chewing them to break down to manageable size to swallow. Developed negative reaction from my chest upward I felt I was in this pharmaceutical haze. My feet also felt weird sensations. Not a good experience at the time. Not achieving the results I expected having read other reviews and I've abandoned them.

The best stuff for sinus headaches and infections

Posted by Reviewer2583705 on Nov 29, 2011

I'm so glad I found your website and you sell Air-Power. It stays sold out at our local health food store. This stuff is great for sinus headaches and sinus infections. I used to have to go to the doctor at least twice a year for sinus problems but since I've been taking Air-Power, I havent had to go to the doctor in three years. Plus you sell it at a reasonable price and shipping is fast. Thanks a lot.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1424338 on Oct 24, 2011

Excellent product, excellent quality, excellent service, excellent price.

Best product for respiratory help

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Aug 07, 2011

breath easier

Not for post nasal drip.

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Jul 16, 2011

I thought this would help with all mucus thinning, but apparently it works only on the lungs because it did nothing to thin out the mucus coming from my post nasal drip.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2592695 on Feb 19, 2011

After over 10 years of going from specialist to specialist: Gastroenterologists; Ear, Nose and Throat doctors, Accupunture treatments, and specialized clinics, I was referred to Air Power. It worked from the very first time I dosed. The ongoing mucuous which is identified with eastern medicine as plum pit syndrome,disappeared. This mucous is one that cannot be cleared out by coughing and expelling, because it's like it's not really there. It's uncomfortable, annoying, and tiring. I am finally relieved of these symptoms. I am so happy I found Air-Power!

Help with breathing.

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Sep 21, 2010

I have a lot of sinus problems, thanks to lifelong allergies, recurrent sinus infections, and also asthma and intermittent bronchitis. I have noticed a slight improvement, though I also use Vitamin A cream, and saline rinses four to five times a day. It probably helps, but...

Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Sep 12, 2010

Cooler weather usually means bronchitis and chest congestion for me. Glad I had this on hand a few days ago, when the weather turn cold and wet, and my lungs starting to feel very congested. A combination of 2 Air power tablets & one 600mg tablets of NAC worked wonders, I was pretty much phlegm free within a few hours.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »