AUD

AU$24.70

AU$38.58

Savings of: AU$13.88 (36% off)

• Formerly Hem-Tone, also formerly known as Sit Easy

• Reviews | English

Quick Relief

Posted by Reviewer1567346 on Dec 26, 2008

Began regime, following directions on the bottle...three weeks later, painful swelling gone. No physical evidence of exterior hemorrhoidal tissue.

Wait for it

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Apr 04, 2011

I've tried several other herbal hem remedies with varying degrees of success, but I thought I'd give this one a try as it contains stoneroot (reputedly very effective), which I hadn't yet tried. After a full week, I couldn't tell any difference and was a bit disappointed. However, early in the second week, I began pairing it with Jarrow's Venous PF which I'd been taking for quite sometime, and I started to see improvement. Perhaps it's the combination of the two (one dose of Venous PF in the morning, one dose of Hem-care in the evening) or perhaps it takes time for the Hem-Care to build up in the body, but by the end of the second week, my condition had improved drastically and I was better than I had been in quite some time. So overall, I'm pleased with the product. If you try it, just be sure to give it a good couple of weeks before you decide whether its actually working or not.

Hemorrhoids

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012

I use this along with FutureBiotics VeinFactors and am very very relieved to say it works 100%. I've suffered from hemorrhoids for years but not until recently have they gotten really painful (and I'm fairly young, in my 30s). If you suffer I would highly recommend this product. I also use Horse Chestnut cream right after showering. The three products together have been a huge help!

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

Posted by 4977618441314206525 on Apr 14, 2013

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Stone Root Tincture and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! highly recommend it :)

Good

Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Mar 12, 2014

Great in combination with Jarrow Formulas, Venous optimizer!

I'm Impressed

Posted by 5323726078577906980 on May 28, 2014

After only 3 days of use a chronic case seems to have vanished. I'm incredibly impressed, and very happy to have found this. Priceless for the effectiveness!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Oct 15, 2012

This is the 2nd bottle that I have ordered for my husband. He hasn't had a flare up since taking them. If I remember right, it took about a week to kick in. Will continue to purchase.

Didn't work very well

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Aug 08, 2012

I noticed a slight improvement and decrease in pain after taking these, but they didn't get rid of the problem. I don't think I would buy them again because it wasn't effective enough to justify the price. I took the recommended dose for at least 3 weeks, but probably more like a month, so I think I gave it enough time to work if it was going to work. Next time I will try something else.

Suffering from Hemorrhoids? Get This Stuff!

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Oct 10, 2016

This stuff works amazingly well for controlling/managing my hemorrhoid issues. I've also needed to condition myself to not strain when having a bowel movement.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2791975 on Mar 15, 2012

have been using this product together with futurebiotics vienfactors varicose vein complex for internal hemorriods. So far the products have kept things under control and will continue to purchase. dont know if i will have to take forever but glad not to have any problems at this stage.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »