AUD

AU$16.70

AU$26.50

Savings of: AU$9.80 (37% off)

• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Intensive strength, high performing probiotic

Posted by enidsera on Nov 30, 2014

These are really effective and you can feel the strength as compared to other probiotics with a lower CFU content. Pearls are tiny and easy to consume. And it's great that they can be stored at room temperature.

Serious Probiotic Too strong for some

Posted by newday on Oct 29, 2014

This can cause constipation if you don't need this strong a dosage. I have been a fan of Enzymatic Therapy pearls for years. I took this when I was being treated for rectal cancer. Very effective however, if you don't need this intensive care product, go for a different enzymatic therapy strength.

Made ibs symptoms worse, despite research backing the strains.

Posted by 4875881257076936539 on Jul 22, 2014

Title.

Excellent

Posted by MichelX on Jun 12, 2014

Worked so much better for me than the other brands I've tried, and sooo much easier to take because of its small size.

ET Pearls IC

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jan 01, 2014

Stops bloating - you realize after beginning these.

Contains soy did not agree with me

Posted by LouLou on May 18, 2013

I knew these contained soy when I bought them but I thought they might be ok because they are so small. However they did not agree with me after two days..my fault should have known better.

Pearls IC probotics

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Oct 30, 2012

I have used their weaker product for several years. This one is very handy. I guess it works well as my digestion seems OK. Felt a stronger dose would be better.

Happy with these

Posted by lauraandrews on Oct 19, 2012

I got these for my son who is on antibiotics for two years. :-( I chose these because I had to stick to a budget and they have multiple strains of probiotics, they didn't have to be refrigerated, and they're very tiny so a cinch for him to take (they aren't even the size of a "pearl" actually, they are tinier).

Good probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2141254 on Mar 31, 2012

This combination of strains is very good. Really helps with gas. May not be suitable for everyone - may cause stomach discomfort for sensitive individuals, but it is one of the best probiotics out there.

good

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Feb 18, 2012

these helped me, if I used in combination with other products for digestion - not quite enough on their own..... a little expensive, so I may not purchase again just yet.