AUD

AU$7.24

AU$8.33

Savings of: AU$1.09 (13% off)

I Like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1011072 on Aug 15, 2011

I've always favored Erewhon Raison Bran because of the flavor. Maybe not for all, but to me it really tastes "healthy." good price too.

Delicious!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I love this cereal. I think I'm hooked. Tried other grocery-store cereals and nothing beats this one. Healthy, delicious, and filling. Couldn't ask for more!

Cereal

Posted by Reviewer2950998 on May 22, 2011

Not that good. It doesn't hold up well under milk. There is not much flavor either.

Best Natural Tasting Cereal

Posted by 4893636099550659578 on Jan 10, 2016

This is by far the best raisin bran yet. It's not mashed mixed wheat turned into flakes but the whole grain rolled out. The taste is more natural and real. The ratio of raisins is good and not dried out with extra sugar just to make it palatable like this one. It has a natural sweetness to it and is a better alternative than the "2 scoops" brands

My favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2819540 on Nov 01, 2012

Yes, it needs a little sweeting (I personally add some Ideal Brown, really gives it that homey taste) but this cereal is FAR AND AWAY one of my all-time favorites. Perfect amount of fiber/protein/density/sweetness to be a filling, satisfying and delicious breakfast (or anytime snack). I love with with some almond milk and cinnamon! plus--this is the LOWEST SUGAR version of this cereal I've found *anywhere.* Well worth coming back again and again!! I'll probably have to start ordering it in bulk now!!

Love Erewhon

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 21, 2011

I like Erewhon cereal because they don't add sugar. The sugar in this comes from the natural sugar in the raisins and from barley malt. I add a whole box to my homemade granola to enhance the fiber content. It taste good, too.

Raisin bran

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 28, 2012

I prefer the rice cereal but it is more filling compared to the rice cereal. I give it four stars cos taste wise, it is still quite ok.

Fine Product

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

There are many other brands just as good, so I am not "married" to this particular brand.

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1824409 on Nov 16, 2011

With no preservatives or other unhealthy additives, like HFCS, you can feel good about feeding your children this cereal.

Satiety

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Aug 17, 2013

I mistakenly ordered this thinking it was another brand, though, not the same as that brand, it keeps my blood sugar levels stable. I can eat a bowl of this, topped with flaxseeds and almonds and I am good to go.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »