AUD

AU$17.26

AU$25.23

Savings of: AU$7.97 (32% off)

Love everyday minerals

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

Perfect on my skin throughout the winter. Nice coverage! I don't know for sure that I have neutral skin color, but this color worked well on me and also my sister so If you are unsure I would go neutral, it seem to be very versatile. I don't get any allergies using everyday minerals which is great! (I react to nearly everything else)

I can really recommend this

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

I have used Everyday Minerals for about eight years now and I adore their products, I love how you can build coverage with more layers when you need it. And its perfect when you work out as much as I do. This is the color I use during the winter.

Best mineral powder

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on Apr 23, 2014

Very good mineral powder, it has a very good coverage!

colour match , matte for all the day

Posted by 4921871621666634619 on Jul 09, 2013

the colour is really match my skin tone and the coverage is really good . My skin is still matte for whole day

não gostei!

Posted by Reviewer2495463 on Jul 04, 2013

Não gostei pois a pele não fica matte, mas com brilho e não segura nada a oleosidade. Segundo, percebi que piorou as minhas acnes, aparecem acnes internas (duras e doloridas) enormes no meu rosto logo após uns 2 dias de uso :( Em compensação talvez uma pele não propensa a acne nem oleosa de certo, a cobertura é muita boa, sem ficar pesada, uma pena que de matte ela não tem nada. Irei tentar a it base e jojoba quem sabe funcione melhor para minha pele.