Everyday Minerals, Semi Matte Base, Sunkissed Fair, .17 oz (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

AU$13.92
AU$20.35
Savings of: AU$6.43 (32% Off)

Fit well for yellowish skin-tone

Posted by 5336664820154362488 on Oct 08, 2012

Fit well for yellowish skin-tone

Love it, but not the best for dry skin.

Posted by 4839980125456017446 on Mar 05, 2014

While this product doesn't scream "perfect", it's one of the best foundations I've ever used. In the past I've gone with liquid foundations so this was a switch over for me. It feels lightweight, and can be used underneath concealer or another product, or all on it's on which is what I do most days. If I want more coverage in certain areas, I just use a smaller brush. My only problem:i f your skin is dry, you're going to want to properly moisturize beforehand. I used it this morning and noticed my skin was flaking by the time I got to work. I look forward to trying other products by this company. I love that they're vegan and use relatively few ingredients in their products.