New To iHerb?

Flora, Flor·Essence, Gentle Detox for the Whole Body, 2 1/8 oz (63 g)

AU$33.27
AU$41.59
Savings of: AU$8.32 (20% Off)

Flora, Flor-Essence

Posted by Reviewer2478083 on Dec 12, 2007

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Doing Well

Posted by Reviewer1340078 on Nov 27, 2007

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

Simply Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2103687 on Jan 26, 2009

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Taste better than the other essiac teas

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 01, 2007

I will keep ordering this. Please keep selling it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Aug 04, 2009

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.