AUD

AU$19.83

AU$20.03

Savings of: AU$0.20 (1% off)

Tasty and the price is right

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Mar 11, 2011

Best tasting Sunflower Oil on the market. There is no other raw sunflower oil product on the market for cheaper than this. Buy Flora.

Flora - Orgaic Sunflower Oil,

Posted by Reviewer2857415 on Aug 17, 2011

This oil has delicious mild taste and it is perfect in salads, hot cerials, and many other dishes. We like it much better then the olive oil.

Great for "oil pulling"

Posted by Reviewer2764007 on May 17, 2008

I use this oil for "Oil Pulling" taste like sunflower seeds. Great quality oil.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1656749 on Aug 20, 2008

I use it in a different form than most people. I gargle it, yes I gargle it on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning for 10 - 15 min. The trick is to get it to turn into a white color. Apparently, it helps detox the body, and it helps with a variety of issues. Including tooth and gum disease. I was having a problem with one of my tooth and it is getting better already. I have only been using it for 2 - 3 weeks. I've heard that you can see tremendous results after a couple of months. So we'll see! :)

Flora, Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz (500 ml

Posted by Reviewer1222770 on Jan 10, 2009

The product is very pure and so great for the skin. Thank you.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Sep 08, 2009

An affordable, ultra high quality sunflower oil. Organic, cold pressed, fresh and in dark bottles. I make up a mix of 3 parts sunflower oil, to 1 part flax oil and then I have an amazing Body Bio equivalent oil with an Omega 6 to Omega 3 ration of 4:1. This is the ratio that is used by Dr Patricia Kane - queen of oils! And I will say that it reduced the rate of my seizures by about 70% - which wa pretty amazing since I had already been taking lots of "good" fats in the from of fish oils etc. But Dr Kane has done her research and shown that whilst we do need some fish oils, taking to many, hugely over balances the body and we need lots of the omega 6 too. Hence this wonderful sunflower oil. Studies have show this ratio to reduce seizures, irritability, inflammation and more. Good luck

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2427967 on Nov 03, 2009

Great product, especially mixed with safflower oil.Great for skin and hair. Will purchase again!

Flora Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Mar 31, 2011

Good taste, and love that it comes in an amber GLASS bottle

Oil Pulling

Posted by Reviewer1229135 on Feb 10, 2011

I purchased the Flora Sunflower Oil to use for Oil Pulling, which is an ancient healing method that is still used today. This oil has a very thin consistency which is good for this purpose and a very light taste. I really like it and appreciate its organic quality.

Love the taste

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011

When I found out that sunflower oil can take higher heating temperatures I started using more of it. I love the light flavor and use it for allot of sauteing and it works great for morning pancakes and doesn't stick. Also love it when I make my own dressing.