AUD

AU$36.93

AU$47.13

Savings of: AU$10.20 (22% off)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 30, 2014

good for skin and hair

satisfied!

Posted by 5142722160647720901 on Aug 16, 2014

This is the seconnd time I bought this. After I finished the first bottle, I clearly realized my nails don't break easily as they did. I'll make it a rulw to take these in the future.

Flora, Vegtal Silica veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1439812 on May 02, 2014

Need to get more of this in stock, it does get nails and hair stronger

Overall health

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Mar 11, 2014

Helps with overall hair, skin and nails health. I take small dose each morning. With higher dosages 2 to 3 capsules per day, the results are more noticeable. Great deal for 180 capsules.

Silica equals Awesome HAIR!

Posted by 4772992245116772714 on Nov 05, 2013

My hair is stronger than ever! My skin feels fantastic. This is the BEST Silica on the market!

Very Effective

Posted by juniper on Oct 16, 2013

I've tried both the colloidal form and liquid drops of silica with negligible effect. When I tried this form, my skin started to glow and became smoother and healthier. The most effective type of silica for me.

Wonderful product for removing aluminum from your system (including your brain)

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Aug 01, 2013

I watched a video online by "the aluminum expert" who said that in nature, aluminum and silica are found together. They were conducting a study and found that people who drank silica rich mineral water daily had increased amounts of aluminum in their urine (thus they were detoxing aluminum.) He even provided the brands, but they are so expensive so I looked for the next best thing. This is it! Muscle testing by my functional medicine doctor confirmed that this stuff has been steadily removing aluminum from my system. He tests on a scale from 0 to 10 with 10 being the worst and 0 being the best. I started out at 6 out of 10. Now I'm at 0.7 out of 10. I was taking this three times a day and also took Symbiotics Proline Rich Polypeptides because another study I read said it helped protect your brain from aluminum (by removal.) Both products are wonderful. Of course, there is also the added benefit to my nails and hair. My nails are nicer than they've been in ages. Love this stuff.

A Product, that works.

Posted by Reviewer2653216 on Dec 30, 2011

I had this product recommended to me by a friend some time ago. I am happy to verify, that it has helped to improve the condition of my Hair and Nails after using it only for a brief period and I will be re-ordering it,as required. Cheers

Flora Vegetal Silica

Posted by Reviewer1827693 on Dec 22, 2011

Item received very fast and great condition, thanks.

Flora, Vegetal Silica, 180 Capsules