10% Off Orders Over $40!

Flora, Vegetal Silica, Orthosilicic Acid, 180 Veggie Caps

AU$32.14
AU$40.18
Savings of: AU$8.04 (20% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Wonderful product for removing aluminum from your system (including your brain)

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Aug 01, 2013

I watched a video online by "the aluminum expert" who said that in nature, aluminum and silica are found together. They were conducting a study and found that people who drank silica rich mineral water daily had increased amounts of aluminum in their urine (thus they were detoxing aluminum.) He even provided the brands, but they are so expensive so I looked for the next best thing. This is it! Muscle testing by my functional medicine doctor confirmed that this stuff has been steadily removing aluminum from my system. He tests on a scale from 0 to 10 with 10 being the worst and 0 being the best. I started out at 6 out of 10. Now I'm at 0.7 out of 10. I was taking this three times a day and also took Symbiotics Proline Rich Polypeptides because another study I read said it helped protect your brain from aluminum (by removal.) Both products are wonderful. Of course, there is also the added benefit to my nails and hair. My nails are nicer than they've been in ages. Love this stuff.

Vegetal Silica

Posted by Reviewer2050976 on Aug 29, 2008

I just recommended this product to someone I just met today! This is a wonderful product. Within a few short weeks I noticed a difference in my skin and hair. My hair has more sheen, feels softer and has grown faster than usual. My skin is softer and has a higher resolution, kinda like digital television. I have been using this product for over a year. The times I stopped using it, I could see the difference.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 02, 2009

I started taking this product when I thought I wanted to go blond. Unfortunately, the person I went to was not very competent and I lost a lot of my hair, which was down to my waist. So, I had to have it all trimmed evenly which brought the length up to my shoulders, that is when I started taking the Flora Vegetal Silica. Within 4 years my hair was back down to my waist. I recently stopped taking it and I have noticed a big difference in my hair. It also seemed to me that my complexion was not as nice as when I was taking the silica, so I have started taking it again.

Not just for hair

Posted by Reviewer3273093 on Dec 22, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a friend who does extensive research on products before trying them. The suggestion that it helps the body absorb calcium was my interest. I felt less aches in joints within days after taking it. Having taken it daily for over two years, I will say that my hair and nail are in better shape. But I feel most confident about what it is doing for those parts of my body I can not see, my bones and joints.

Strong Bones

Posted by Reviewer2139568 on May 20, 2010

I was told by someone who has used this for years that it is the "missing link" to building strong bones. She said her doc is amazed at her bone density at 60. I have osteopenia so am going to use it from now on. Can see benefit in fingernails already.