AUD

AU$13.80

AU$17.33

Savings of: AU$3.53 (20% off)

Chocolatey Goodness

Posted by sicard on Sep 28, 2012

Mmm, I love this product. I was searching for something my vegan boyfriend could enjoy, and this was a winner. I add this deliciousness to banana smoothies and to soy milk for a nice glass of chocolate milk. I also imagine this would be really nice in coffee. The description of this item recommends that you shake it before use, and I found that taste was optimized when I did so!

Not as chocolatey as I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 01, 2012

Has a strange taste, like vanilla extract alcohol. Needs to be improved for the price.

BEST THING SINCE SLICE BREAD

Posted by Reviewer1252985 on Mar 08, 2012

Let me say that this product is a delight. I make a coffee drink with this. One cup of espresso coffee-frozen One cup of milk -frozen One Half Cup of milk -liquid Two Tbsp of Blue Agava Put frozen espresso, milk, liquid milk and agava in blender and blend. If you want , use some whipped cream on top and lay just a bit of agava on top of cream, Heaven. I am always watching my weight so I use skim milk powder and leave off the cream. All my ingredients are purchased from IHERB and are ORGANIC. If you don"t want to freeze ingredients use same measurments I gave and add One cup of ice. By using ice you will be watering down drink. I some times use freezed dried coffee, still delicious. Try it you'll like it!!!!

Great in frappuccinos!

Posted by Reviewer2922371 on Jun 29, 2011

Great taste! And great in frappuccinos!