AUD

AU$14.73

AU$18.58

Savings of: AU$3.85 (21% off)

love it - save you from flu/ cough when use early

Posted by 5072599354262438237 on Jul 10, 2015

i have this on my bedside, will usually take a puff before bed and another puff before going to work when the first symptom (itchiness/light sore throat) kicks in. i brought this to vacation and give this to my duaghter (4 year old) when she start complaining of sore throat and start to cough abit. thank god she is well trained and dont mind the taste, 2-3 puff a day during our trip in BALI kept my entire family well. her sore throat subsided the next day. it even sooth my hubby's sore gum. and it helps to ease my cough too. highly recommended.

입안이 매우 불쾌해요

Posted by Reviewer1081440 on Nov 07, 2013

요즘 입안이 매우 건조해서 자고 일어나면 침 삼키기도 힘들때가 많은데요~ 그럴때 사용하려고 산건데,, 사용감이 매우 불쾌해서 2-3번 쓰다가 더 안쓰게 되요... 입안에 뭔가 뻑뻑하게 낀듯한 느낌이고, 왠지 이빨에 닿으면 착색될거같은 불안감을 주는 제품이에요.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Nov 02, 2012

doesn't taste great. My kids hate it

it works

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Dec 15, 2011

it works great product

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

This is the best propolis spray for your throat, whether you have a cough or sore throat.. it really relives and helps with recovery.

great for spre throats!

Posted by Reviewer2052176 on Jul 16, 2010

it alliviates pain and when I take it at the beggining of a cold, the symptoms stop! highly recommended!

Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer1764638 on Apr 29, 2010

While the taste is anything but pleasant, the spray helps to relieve a persistent tickle in the throat which causes me to cough. It is used basically when in a public place such as church and occasionally at home. Most of the time it helps.

Worst taste ever

Posted by Reviewer3273336 on Feb 20, 2010

I have no idea whether it works or not. One spray was enough for me. It leaves a horrible taste in your mouth for hours.

first time user

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Jan 08, 2010

So far so good. I have taken other products by the company, and feel it's a great company. I also know and have been happy taken the ingredients. I really calms my throat.

ONE OF THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2270900 on Sep 06, 2009

My kids love it if they get sore throat

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »