AUD

AU$56.71

AU$78.77

Savings of: AU$22.06 (28% off)

gout de "vert"

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

Ce produit a vraiment le gout de "vert" (légumes vert, plantes vertes...) ce qui est tout à fait normal vu la composition. le gout de vanille est selon moi très discret (je ne le perçois pas d'emblée). Par contre je trouve que le gout de stévia est très fort mais c'est peut être parce que je n'aime pas ce gout. Le produit est riche et a une excellent composition. Je ne mets que 4 étoiles à cause de ce gout de stévia qui me dérange. Excepté cela, cela semble etre un très bon produit.

Not as bad as people say

Posted by 5554656905742983186 on Sep 16, 2015

Firstly, I would like to mention how hesitant I was to buy this product after so many people complaining about the apparently horrid taste. If you have read the name of this product and the ingredients, I am unsure why you would expect it to taste like a vanilla thick shake. To me, the taste is fine - tastes sweet and a little bit earthly - sort of like liquid oats. The texture is not the smoothest (which too is something people complain about) but completely bearable. I would, however, recommend that you drink this within 10 minutes of preparing it before it thickens. This makes me feel energised in the morning and keeps me full for 4 hours (with one scoop - I have not tried two). Sometimes I also put in a few slices of frozen banana if I need an extra kick. My only complaint is how sweet this is, I tend to dilute it with 300ml of almond milk instead of 250ml as I dislike the sweetness. Next time I will try chocolate!

Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by Reviewer2349954 on Jul 01, 2015

A friend recommended Raw Meal to me, and I was a little skeptical, especially considering the price, but I'm glad I tried it. I've tried other expensive organic meal replacement powders before, and they're ok but I was usually hungry pretty quickly after taking them, and still wanting more protein. With this one my body feels different: calmer, I have an even energy, and am satisfied for quite a while afterwards. Garden of Life just changed the formula a bit, now the vanilla is a bit too sweet for me and has a little aftertaste (too much stevia), so I'll have to see if I can adjust to the flavor. I hope it continues to work as well as the previous formula - if so I'm a loyal customer for years to come.

Bravo !!!

Posted by 4682796091254234554 on Jan 30, 2015

Le gout est genial !!! on ne sent pas du tout que c est une poudre comme certains qui, meme en mettant dans le blinder avec du lait au riz et des fruits c est infecte car pateux, on sent la poudre, bref difficile a boire !!! avec garden of life au gout vanille on le boit sans probleme !!! Bravo !!!

Best vegan meal replacer.

Posted by 5071855144537468403 on Dec 16, 2014

I love this meal replacer...I still use it despite no longer being vegan. I know many people complain about the flavor, but I honestly enjoy it. It has a "green" taste with a sweet, mild vanilla aroma...and that's with me using unsweetened, unflavored almond milk. Another thing about this shake, it is THICK. Like, REALLY THICK (do to the Chia and Psyllium). I honestly use half of the amount you're supposed to use. I use 1, unpacked, scoop with about 14-16oz of either water, almond milk, or a combination of both. Once shaken, if you let it sit for 5-10min, it becomes thick. I sometimes drink half and fill it back up with more liquid and it still comes out with a thick body, so I can't fathom using the full, 2 scoop amount, I feel like I'd need to eat it with a spoon! It's satisfying, filling, delish. My dad has begun drinking it as well and is thoroughly enjoying it as well. Ps. you'll need a blender or shaker cup. A battery operated Vortex cup won't do. Believe me.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Nov 12, 2014

(Now on week 21) Our lab results were AMAZING! I'm 10# and he is 30# from our goal weight. Our DO was actually excited for my husband especially, who had several issues related to overeating processed foods. We are introducing meals once a day and are watching what we choose. This will be a long process to reprogram our habits but we feel better than ever. THANK YOU iHerb and Garden of Life! (week 4) My husband and I decided to go on a "only Garden of Life Meal Replacement" diet and found we only need this powder and water to survive EXTREMELY well. We've lost collectively 40 lbs in four weeks. Being monitored by our physicians who say this is the best thing that happened to our bodies. The vanilla is my favorite because I can mix in green tea powders or fruit powder to give an extra boost.

Has everything you need

Posted by 5134398588766050686 on Nov 06, 2014

Great meal replacement that is easy and cost effective. I mix half the amount with some fruit and it gets me through to my next meal.

Like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Aug 08, 2014

I like the taste. It is easy to mix with a shaker. I have been looking for this kind of organic and healthy meal replacement product and now I have found it! I will definitely order more. I use this with regular milk or water, works great both ways. I use this for its vitamins and all the healthy ingredients for example before I go running.

Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by 4811171158021966152 on Jul 16, 2014

Excellent product I recommend this to my clients who are looking for An easy, nutritious alternative to breakfast or lunch. I find it supports me through out my busy clinic days. I have tried all three flavours, I enjoy the original and Vanilla flavour But I do not have a sweet tooth. Many clients prefer the chocolate Flavour to the others. I wouldn't wish to be without it

good as the reviews say it is

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on May 25, 2014

not overly flavoured, retains its natural ingredient flavours. not for the gym whey loading rat loving artificial flavouring and smooth thick liquids.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »