EN
AUD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

AU$9.21

AU$13.15

Savings of: AU$3.94 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(1)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Wonderful scrub

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015

This is a SCRUB, not one of those "scrubs" that barely has any effect. It is a perfect balance between a mild scrub and a very rough scrub. Just inbetween. The Activated charcoal in this product is so beneficial for the skin. It leaves the skin feeling deeply clean but not overly dried out.

Was this review helpful to you?

Demasiado suave para mi

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on May 13, 2015

Tiene unos gránulos demasiado finos como para hacer una exfoliación correcta.

Was this review helpful to you?

Gentle clarifying scrub / Мягкий очищающий скраб

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 14, 2015

This scrub clarifies my oily skin well. It’s pretty gentle so, theoretically, you could use it every day as the manufacturer suggests, but I don’t risk so and use it once in 4 days. I use it before applying clarifying clay mask from this brand – the scrub prepares the skin for mask’s work well. Recommended. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Этот скраб хорошо очищает мою жирную кожу. Он довольно мягкий, поэтому, теоретически, можно его использовать и каждый день, но я его использую раз в 4 дня. Использую перед нанесением очищающей глиняной маски из данной серии – скраб хорошо подготавливает кожу к ее действию. Рекомендую. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

You'll get addicted to the benefits and results

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Jan 09, 2015

Really works into the pores , definitely lowered breakouts and skin impurities! I felt and saw a difference in 3 days !

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Oct 24, 2014

I use it twice a week and it makes my skin soft and pure. It contains thin particulars which don't irritate or scratch my skin as most facial scrubs did.

Was this review helpful to you?

Gentle on sensitive skin

Posted by 5302083956938093908 on Oct 02, 2014

My skin is sensitive and this is a great product that won't leave your face sore or dry. The beads are very gentle which I prefer

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice but doesn't fit oily skin & damp climate

Posted by 5715138712945341047 on Jun 17, 2014

Doesn't fit for those who have oily skin & live in countries with a damp climate. But seems to be nice in dry climate...

Was this review helpful to you?

Just like the other products from the same line

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on May 24, 2014

Just like the cleanser and the moisturizer I felt like this was doing nothing for my skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent

Posted by 5302965485918016184 on May 17, 2014

Great facial scrub, very clay like, it seems to absorb my excess oil

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 41 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »