AUD

AU$4.59

AU$5.24

Savings of: AU$0.66 (13% off)

Excellent

Posted by 5594555086701976596 on Apr 12, 2016

Great taste and healthy snack! 5 stars!

The perfect snack--healthy & delicious!

Posted by 4702869304617214573 on Apr 04, 2016

I love these crunchy Go Raw organic sprouted seed bars. They're my mainstay for a quick, healthy and tasty mid-afternoon pickup at work. The raw sprouted seeds are bursting with flavor and nutrition, easy to digest, and sweetened with low-glycemic agave nectar rather than cane sugar so my blood sugar doesn't go haywire. Although they can be a bit pricey, I found them on this site for just under three dollars apiece. I heartily recommend these bars to anyone looking for a snack that's both healthy and delicious. I think you'll be hard put to find anything better for your money.

Rawesome Treat!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

I love these. They're a great little snack that's filling and so good for you. Yum!

Soooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2651898 on Jun 09, 2014

The Go Raw Organic Live Pumpkin Bar tastes amazing! It is super delicious, and I could easily eat this as a snack every day of the week. Need I say more?

Delicious

Posted by 5648727996120266235 on Jun 02, 2014

I was not expecting it to be as yummy as it tasted, so maybe thats why I was even more surprised when I took a bite and was blown away! I loved the flavour and the texture of the bar. I couldn't resist getting more!

Un snack muy sabroso y original

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 26, 2014

En la línea de todas las galletas y barritas de Go Raw que he probado, ésta es igual de sabrosa y deliciosa que todas. Un tentempié o snack sabroso y sano.

great product, for travelling

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Skanūs, žaliavalgiški duoniukai kaip ir visi go Raw produktai. Šis - saldus, kas buvo netikėta, bet labai skanus, puikus energijos šaltinis kelionėje. Very tasty as all Go Raw products. Raw and healthy. This one turned out to be sweet, but still good :) Very good for travelling.

Soo tasty!!!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Very different from what I´m used tol

Good for raw

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Good- very thin, drink water when eating these products

Very Best!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jul 25, 2012

I bought one at a local store and I'm so glad Iherb carries them and at a lower price than I've seen elsewhere also. These are so good and w/only 5 grams of sugar (agave nectar) which I'm greatly for since I have blood sugar problems. At 9 grms of protein, I can tell a difference when I eat one. They have a great nutty flavor w/just a slight bit of sweetness and the best I've found since so many other bars have more grams of sugar and usually less protein. Thank you Go Raw!!! I will be buying these on a regular basis.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »