Grifron Maitake, Mushroom Wisdom, Super Lion's Mane, 120 Veggie Tabs

AU$24.76
AU$32.23
Savings of: AU$7.47 (23% Off)

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1730943 on Sep 20, 2008

I ordered this product for my elder brother who is hephatitis b carrier. Coincidentally after using this product, doctor detected a dramatic decrease at his hephatitis b test results. He hasn't used any other product except this. Although we are not completely sure about this we decided to continue this product. As a result it's very good.

Cognitive functions

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Aug 27, 2008

Search the Internet for "Lion's mane Alzhemiers" and you'll understand how good this is for cognitive functions, from slight memory loss to severe dementia. I use Lion's mane for the cognitive disorders you can get when having fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

Super Lion's Mane

Posted by Reviewer1340014 on Jul 31, 2008

I found this product very effective for enhancing brain function.

SUPERB PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 22, 2010

I tried another Lion's Mane product which was not nearly as good. This one is simply brilliant. I only need to take one per day as a rule, so it is not that expensive. In times of stress at work and fatigue I take two a day. The product increases physical and mental energy. I'm not as young as I was, and neither is my brain but this really helps me think clearly. It also seems to help prevent colds etc. No side effects or stomach problems either. I think the claim of enhanced bioavailability must be true, because I tried a higher doseage of another brand and it didn't have much effect VC.

Works on brains and more!

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 17, 2011

My husband swears by this stuff. He has a friend who contols his Parkinson's with it and says the Lion's Mane is why he is still able to work. Helps those of us of a certain age fire on all cylinders again mentally. I have leaky gut, caused by motility problems, and the Lion's Mane helps. It is supposed to help rebuild your damaged nerve endings and it sure feels like that's what it's doing. Felt an effect after the first dose.