AUD

AU$52.80

AU$66.00

Savings of: AU$13.20 (20% off)

Good

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

I find the taste of this to be quite pleasing actually, although I'm not sure how many arrived to my guts alive. I have yet to find a probiotic that I could really feel.

Blocking your nose while drinking this really helps (minimise strong yucky taste)

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 14, 2015

This is a wonderful probitotic, contains prebiotic 'yacon root' also, bonus. The powder form is better value for money than the same product in capsule form. The flavour is very strong (from the herbal ingredients) and we found pinching our nose closed while we drank it (a spoon of powder mixed in water) really helped a lot, almost 100%, amazing. Seems that the smell of the powder is what gives the strong tastes - because blocking our nose worked much better than for other 'bad tastes' we've tried to block with our nose. Excellent probiotic.Very good, thank you

Healthy Gut

Posted by 5628887458771754191 on Apr 05, 2015

I bought this to improve my digestive system which it has done. My good/bad bacteria has obviously been improved as the 'sufferings' are noticeably less. Unfortunately, this subject is not one to discuss in detail! It is rather expensive, and because it is in powder form, does not seem to last long. However, I think it is worth buying at least once to give a kick start then perhaps go on to a less expensive product.

impotent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2000134 on Feb 22, 2015

it has no impact at all , it has no good or bad impact

Good product!

Posted by 5509791997050106731 on Jan 18, 2015

I like this probiotic powder from HealthForce. The ingredients are very good. The service from iherb.com is superb!I will definitely buy from them again! Great prices too!

Great quality, doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by 5416626995425188520 on Jan 16, 2015

Really good probiotic! I use it in my smoothies and make fresh coconut yogurt. :)

x

Posted by 4807799958050200030 on Dec 03, 2014

I mix it with fresh orange juice

great product

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Jul 21, 2014

I've only been taking this product for three weeks but it makes all the difference

Great probiotic

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Apr 30, 2014

I usually get an upset stomach from probiotics but this one has not given me any negative affects... It helps with my bloating and I feel my digestion is better. This is the best probiotic I've ever used.

I'm not sure yet...

Posted by 5698789973533966480 on Apr 17, 2014

Every time I take probiotic, I have an abdominal bloating and constipation, and I feel that might be happening with this. It's been two weeks so I'm not so sure, so I'll keep trying because I love other HealthForce products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »