AUD

AU$59.70

AU$74.62

Savings of: AU$14.93 (20% off)

Love this product!

Posted by 4652820031714584022 on Apr 03, 2016

I really do feel a burst of healthy energy in the morning after I take my tablespoon of this product!

Great for thyroid health

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on May 14, 2015

I love that this green powder has a nice dose of sea vegetables in it. I've been taking it for 2 months now and can't live without it! Definitely worth a try and worth every penny!

Great greens! Energy!

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 20, 2015

I have been using this for approximately 1 month. I notice an immediate energy increase after taking it and so will continue to. I have had no ill effects at this stage and as I suffer from a malabsorption problem, I have been happy with that.

the very best

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 06, 2015

I have been taking Vitamineral Greens powder off & on over 5 years, All I can vouch for that's it's excellent pur high quality green powders with no cheap fillers, plus no celery or bellpeppers, i started off slowly 1/2 teaspoon to full t.spoon into my my smoothie each morning, it doesn't overwhelm my other ingredients, I'm over 50 & everyone complements me on my skin, how flawless & smooth it is,plus it regulates my bowels so it good in everyway,plus I'm full for 5 hours, so a piece of pineappple, half avocado, mime or lemon, 1 spoon of HealthForce Nutritionals, Non-GMO Lecithin Powder, to make it creamy & 1 spoon of coconut oil, a handful of spinach,1 spoon chia seeds, & I'm all set for most of my day, very tasty & filling!

great

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

will write more in a while :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Jan 29, 2015

This is a very healthy product ... we use it in shakes,

recommended

Posted by 5486781768493184491 on Sep 15, 2014

I definitely recomend this product as highly effective , very potent . it makes you feel better healthier . lasts for a long time

Impossible to drink

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Sep 03, 2014

The taste is so bad that I had to mix it with Chlorella Manna in order to be able to finish the bottle. A Note to Canadian Customers: if you choose DHL EXPRESS International shipping option, you will have to pay $14 to DHL for paying your taxes for you. Something that iherb never mentions on their website.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

There are 3 products from Healthforce Nutritionals that I will not go without and that is this one, spirulina , chlorella and extreme antioxidant! I love others too and actually use others too ; liver rescue, zeoforce, vitamineral earth, probiotics, but the first 4 are my favourite !

Good green powder

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Jul 17, 2014

Best green powder that provides wide spectrum nutrients for entire body.