AUD

AU$48.55

AU$60.69

Savings of: AU$12.14 (20% off)

changed formula doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 02, 2016

I used to love this stuff. It worked really well, but they changed the formula and now it is not only grainy, it no longer produces the desired results... and they raised the price quite alot. I was willing to pay the $30 before even though it was alot because it was good stuff. I am so disappointed to no longer find this product useful. Edit: I have found that it is still useful in the bath. I believe I still derive benefit, though not the same as when I would drink it, from using product to take warm baths in. I believe it to be an especially good treatment for my scalp and hair. I duck my head under the water when bathing.

A good detox agent.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

I use this sometimes to boost my detox. It does work and is lasting. Just one caution - it's VERY dusty, so open it carefully, maybe even outside the house if possible. You don't want to be breathing it.

Lead and aluminium content and warning not included

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Oct 30, 2015

Naturalnews.com just wrote a warning about zeolite-products after tests: "Zeolites may add 270mg of LEAD to your body every year" As there is no mention or any information about this in the product, I will have to give one star.

Tasteless & Seems effective

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 20, 2015

So far so good. The formula has little taste and is tolerable. I have notice no ill effect but haven't used it long enough to notice any noticeable positive effect. I did have a "drawing" sensation after the first few times taking it which has now ceased. It wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Best product I have ever used!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1395333 on Feb 21, 2015

I have never felt a product work like this one.I can feel it pulling inside my body intensely-great thing!!!!! I have been trying to get rid of parasites for a very long time and I believe this product is finally going to help finish them off. I was tested about 6 months ago and have Candidias, Klebsiella, and Serratia marcesens. I am using proteolytic enzymes, aloe juice, pau d'arco, pumpkinol, proboitic, and zeoforce. I could feel that something was not clearing out of body in the liver area prior to using the Zeoforce and now I feel the clay working in that area clearing it out. I love it!!! Did the mask and can't wait to use it in laundry and in the bath. Thank you iherb for carrying it and Healthforce for your commitment to high quality products!!!!!!!

Effective apparently

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Feb 12, 2015

I did a Hair Mineral Analysis test which revealed high levels of mercury and a few other interesting findings. With a healing protocol including this product I was able to mobilize and remove most of that mercury based on my follow up test. No small feat. I also mix it straight with honey for an incredible face mask. Great stuff, highly recommend.

Lacks punch

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

Perhaps I expected too much from this. Really good premium Maca Root in any form will give a blast of energy. You'll notice it straight away. However, while this is quite attractive by the label description, the effect I felt was almost negligible. Hopefully, your experience may be better.

Glad I Use It

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

This is the second bottle of Zeoforce I have used. This is their 2.0 version. I called the company and was told that their 2.0 is processed to have smaller particles than their first version. Works for me. I feel good taking a product that detoxes radiation and harmful chemicals that I am exposed to that are unleashed by unconscious people bent on our destruction. I am an unusually ill person. So I can't say that I know, feel, or experience the benefits but feel secure that the product is working for me.

great for inner & outer beauty

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 18, 2014

if my stomach gets upset in any way i take this on an empty stomach a teaspoon in a tall lukewarm water, it sucks out all toxic from the body, also helpful for the runs! careful it can constipate, also great for facial mask! this is my 2nd jar

Detoxification

Posted by 4732106660827164393 on Nov 27, 2014

Superb product,will purchase again!