AUD

AU$20.30

AU$26.42

Savings of: AU$6.12 (23% off)

My Favorite

Posted by 5077240921882208334 on Apr 08, 2016

I really like all of the Chocolite shakes. They taste awesome, fill me up, and provide a whopping 24 grans of protein for only 150 calories and only 3 grams of carbs per shake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie is by far, my favorite flavor. These shake are so convenient and quick to make. I make mine using chilled water, and add 3 Tablespoons of fat free half and half for a little extra creaminess. I simply put the mix and water into a 2 lb. size deli container along with 2 or 3 ice cubes, pop a snug fitting lid on it, and shake vigorously for a slow count of 30, and voila! To those who have written about problems with tiny clumps, I would say, that as with *any* dry powder, yes, it can happen. To remedy this, I simply deal with any clumps that might be in the powder while it is still DRY! Simple to break them while dry, not so much, once wet. Really though, I have seldom had a problem with this. Hope that I can always get this shake mix. In my opinion, it is the BEST! Also, I have not seen anyone beating iherb's prices on it, which really helps when you drink as many of these shakes as I do.

great stuff!

Posted by 5047175715766189853 on Apr 01, 2016

I have been using this stuff for a few years and I love it! I mix it in a blender with ice, water, and pb2 and it tastes amazing, no clumps ! On the go I just throw it in my blender bottle and it takes a few minutes to get small clumps out but will blend smooth after a few mins.

Chocolate Goodness

Posted by 5728216436860228146 on Jan 05, 2016

2nd time to buy it. Good taste, better with milk not water. Fulfilling especially before or after exercise.

ChocoRite chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein

Posted by 4970659102212814353 on Nov 09, 2015

I notice the ad says Chocolite but my bag says ChocoRite AND the ad says 24 grams of protein but my bag of ChocoRite says 20 grams of protein. This is what I ordered so don't know what's going on. That said, I love the taste of this product and it mixes very well in my blender unlike the ChocoRite Chocolate that does not mix as well. I plan to order another bag and see if what I receive is Chocolite or ChocoRite and will check the protein grams. I just hope it tastes the same since there seems to have been a change made. I would give 5 stars but am deducting one for this confusion.

its good

Posted by 5606780008059554861 on Oct 15, 2015

best brownie

Love it!

Posted by 5310932996298205078 on Sep 18, 2015

Really yummy. Am adding it to my breakfast grains mixed with hot water. Loving it.

Great Chocolate Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on May 30, 2015

I got this delivered a few days ago and I can tell you that it has a great chocolate taste. There is no aftertaste of chalky taste to it at all like you get with some of the other protein shakes. I bought this to get more protein and lose some weight. I can honestly tell you that I have been using this for three days and I have lost 5 pounds so far. The 25 grams of protein that is in each serving leaves me feeling full. I was struggling every day with feeling hungry all the time and wanting to eat everything in sight but since using this, I haven't felt hungry at all. I mix mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great and that combination has zero sugar. So i'm getting 25 grams of protein and no sugar per serving, you can't beat it. I am a customer for life of this product.

Very tasty

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 22, 2015

I decided to add some protein shake to my diet as support of my weight loss and workout program and at the same time to kill my cravings for sweets. Just love the taste of this one!!! Dissolves easy in water and still stay thick and tasty, usually i add 1 serving of acacia fiber to it which makes it thicker. I add pinch of cayenne pepper and ceylon cinnamon to add some extra kick to my metabolism and take it after my workout...Its my favorite taste so far, since i already ordered banana, vanilla and peanut butter by HealthSmart Foods, they all taste great, but as chocolate lover this one just hit the spot for me. Love that it has just 3 g effective carbs and 5 g fiber, has vitamins and minerals, and if you are weight watchers like me...its just great meal replacement if you are short on points that day (i always use it to replace my lunch if i have night out or dinner with family) Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

Great

Posted by tusechka on Apr 22, 2015

Great protein with wonderful taste

Yummy

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

It is one of the best tasting protein powders that I have tried, it dissolves good in milk or fat liquids.