Healthy Origins, CoQ10, (Kaneka Q10), 300 mg, 60 Softgels

AU$30.09
AU$96.78
Savings of: AU$66.69 (69% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Congestive Heart Failure Patient

Posted by Reviewer1492120 on Jan 27, 2007

I am 82 years old. This product has made a tremendous difference in the way I feel and the results of my recent echo chamber exam prove it. Even the doctor was aghast. I believe my progress is due to this product as it has been the only change in my diet. Similar products from the pharmacy (far lower dosage)did not seem to make a difference.

Great For Statin Users

Posted by Reviewer1615268 on Nov 17, 2007

I had severe muscle pain in my legs. Was seen by a Neurologist MD. He told me to take 300MGS each day. I'm going on 90+ days from starting the CoQ-10 and now without the muscle pain. I will continue to use COQ-10 as it has proven to be most helpful. After checking with other internet suppliers of this item, I determined IHerb was offering the best product and price. IHerb now has a loyal customer for life. Thanks IHerb Hope Wright Marion, NC

Healthy Origins Co Q10, 300 mg strength is value for money

Posted by Reviewer1556071 on Feb 18, 2008

I've been using this high quality product for several years, both before and after my successful ablation for atrial fibrillation. I find it helps improve my energy levels and I like the fact that it has no GM content. The 300mg strength is great because I only need to take one capsule per day with breakfast instead of 3. (You get better absorption if you take all the CoQ10 at once, unlike most other supplements where the dose is divided through out the day.) I recommend this product for anyone who has low energy levels, hypertension, compromised immune function or heart disease.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer2086028 on Jan 26, 2008

My stepdaughter and I both suffer from migraine headaches. In my case, the pattern is daily for 30+ days with a week or so off before the next round. In spite of taking drugs for prevention and actual headaches, they have persisted for years. My neurologist recommended this and we both are experiencing dramatically fewer migraines. I am 60 and she is 14 so we represent different ends of the spectrum. Thanks iHerb for the good prices.

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer2904479 on Oct 11, 2007

I am older and my mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. These help me to be more alert, helping to make me think more clearly.