AUD

AU$36.84

AU$85.58

Savings of: AU$48.73 (57% off)

Mmm...Ribose!

Posted by Reviewer1815324 on Jun 01, 2009

I'm taking 100mg of ubiquinol and about 5 grams of d-ribose twice per day. LOTS of mental and physical energy, helps me stay alert and focused at work and provides an energy boost for workouts after work. Also, when I'm low-carbing ribose doesn't take me out of ketosis the way other sugars do. The Healthy Origins brand is at least as effective as others that I've tried and iHerb's price for the 300g container is the best I've come across. Thanks iHerb!

Brain Powder

Posted by Reviewer1243591 on Jan 04, 2011

D-Ribose has enabled me to think again. I suffer from a severe case of CFS. I had trouble making calculations and comprehending multiple ideas at once. I recommended this to a friend with Fybromyalgia and he says it has given him his brain back. It is hard to understand how frustrating it is to be aware that you can't process information. You can't trust your own mind. I have tried different varieties of D-Ribose. This one is the least expensive and does a great job.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Oct 21, 2010

I have noticed a considerable difference with my fibromyalgia within 3-4 days of starting taking it. Lots more energy and aches and pains disappeared. Easy to use and nice to taste! Great value too!

has bad odor compared to other brands of D-ribose

Posted by Reviewer1356092 on Oct 11, 2012

i've been taking d-ribose and recently bought two of this becuase it was the cheapest. but they both smell so bad that i couldnt take it. i had to reorder another brand and they were ok. i will never order this d-ribose again.

Seems surprisingly good.

Posted by Reviewer3104381 on Jul 31, 2009

My recall has improved dramatically and I have actually been picking up previously neglected projects.

Something new to try.

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Mar 07, 2010

Dr Oz recommended it on a recent show. I thought I would give it a try because I have confidence in his opinion. I been using it a week and I have more energy in the gym and my workouts are more intense. Mentally I feel better as well. So far so good but I can't give it 5 stars until I have used it longer.

Bad experiance

Posted by 4738000929145687427 on Oct 12, 2012

I won't be buying this brand again. Has a very strong chemical odor, i decided to try it anyway and felt sick afterwards. Concerned that it's contaminated, I emailed the company and have not received an explanation. Not happy!

Chemical STINK Tastes bitter as **** No response from customer service.

Posted by 5254439691617714903 on Nov 15, 2013

I have bought this previously, and that smelled fruity and tasted great. I used it as sweetener in my coffee. HOWEVER, this latest box, smells and tastes REALLY bad! I dont dare to use it. I have contacted customer servce TWO times about this, witout an response. So I have wasted my money on a poisonous product, and cant even get in contact with customer service about it. STAY AWAY!

Easy to use, but without results

Posted by Reviewer1122363 on Feb 15, 2010

Dissolves instantly with pleasant, sweet taste in any beverage. Despite it's claims, I didn't see any increase of energy and sometimes decreased energy resulted with extra dosages.

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jun 21, 2013

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size