AUD

AU$28.95

AU$36.78

Savings of: AU$7.83 (21% off)

Works wonders for our Pup

Posted by 5428777355658252153 on Jul 13, 2013

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Estupenda

Posted by MariaG on Jan 25, 2013

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

Spascupreel

Posted by 5708422399686646077 on Nov 11, 2012

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Apr 15, 2012

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Spascupreel - testimonial

Posted by Reviewer1573668 on Jul 22, 2011

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2580810 on May 06, 2011

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Very good for Spasms

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Mar 02, 2011

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

arthritis pain in dog

Posted by Reviewer2258353 on Dec 26, 2010

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Helpful for abdominal spasms.

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 14, 2010

My husband finds this product quite helpful for bowel spasms he gets from diverticultis and constipation issues.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »