AUD

H2O2

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Oct 04, 2011

I was disappointing finding out that this shampoo consists Hydrogen peroxide. The amount is probably harmless ,but nevertheless don't feel like using it on my kids. Just tried it on myself- the scalp turned red a bit ,but isn't itchy. The hair looks lighter from the first use, but I am the only one who can see the result.

Best product of this type I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Feb 14, 2012

And I've tried just about all of them. My darkening natural blonde hair responds to peroxide bleach in the right amount. This product has it. This type of bleach is the most commonly used to lift the dark from naturally blonde hair. Because it's bleach it will eventually dry the hair, I mix it with my regular shampoo and use a good conditioner. The results are subtle, but they're there. I expect after repeated use and time in the sun will lighten my hair to the degree that I want. I prefer the gradual approach. I find this product an excellent alternative to salon highlights. I've had more disasters than successes with hair color kits and other spray bleach-based products for blonde hair so this product is a real find for me.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 14, 2013

Smells great, good for your hair and makes it shine

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Nov 08, 2010

I use Herbatint Light Copperish Gold (10DR) and use this Chamomile Shampoo to keep the color bright. It works nicely and also gives my hair great shine.

Not too shabby

Posted by Harpocrates on Jun 13, 2012

Works a little, but isn't the most helpful with grey hair.

NOT for kids!

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 03, 2014

Sorry for being angry, but PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE USING ANYTHING ON YOUR KIDS. This is a bleaching shampoo that contains HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, which you DON'T want to use on your kids!! Otherwise a good product that does what it says for a reasonable price.

absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer1967883 on Feb 09, 2010

great product,please make sure you keep it in stock

love love love it!

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 07, 2011

I have already bought another bottle for my blonde haired child! Will order this one always!

Great shampoo for lightning blonde hair.

Posted by Daisy-oh on Sep 07, 2014

I use this shampoo twice weekly to highlight my natural dark blonde hair, and it works. It is not the best shampoo per se, I just use it for lightning effect. It is water-y and pretty expensive, but I like the effect it has on my hair. Recommend!

Its works

Posted by Reviewer2608392 on May 05, 2011

Been using it for 2 years. It is very effective in combination with direct sunlight.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »