AUD

Hooray for Herbatint Herbal Haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer2739472 on Oct 15, 2009

The best natural alternative I have ever found. Other products like Henna do condition, but the color is unpredictable and permanent. Herbatint blends roots, covers gray and conditions. The color doesn't fade dull or brassy. There's only enough in the box though for one full application if you've got more hair than a pixie, but again, it's worth it.

good natural haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Feb 25, 2013

good natural haircolor!

Mrs

Posted by Ann23Maree on Sep 15, 2014

Fantastic product! Easy to use, and it matches my original hair colour so perfectly that no one seems to notice the difference...!

Not in love with

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 30, 2013

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it. Only did a test patch.

bit disappointed

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

not as light as expected

Turned Red

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Nov 15, 2010

I bought this for my adult daughter to try. She needed to blend in roots and streaks in her highlighted blonde hair. I've been recommending Herbatint to her, since I started using it 2 years ago. She needs an ash blonde shade. However, when she applied the Swedish Blonde (which looks quite ash in the photo) her hair came out bright copper. Very distressing. We're still trying to correct her hair color. It might work for someone else. I like using Herbatint, but my shade is totally different and I'm covering gray.

Herbatint Natural Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1357572 on Dec 01, 2011

excellent product, have used for 20 years

Have used for years

Posted by Reviewer3274312 on Apr 26, 2009

Love this haircolor. Nice and natural color, which leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2706260 on Jun 27, 2016

Nice color, good coverage. Will use again.

The colour is indicative of this girl on the box BUT if you are a lighter blonde this will make you darker!

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Jun 27, 2016

My hair is now a very dark blonde almost light brown after using this. While i dont COMPLETELY hate it if you already a fairly light blond then dont use this if you were looking to redo your roots or maintain a light colour cause THIS IS NOT!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »