AUD

Excellent product

Posted by 4869312036177706730 on Dec 11, 2015

This was a repeat order. After many years of salon color, I got concerned about the strong noxious chemicals used in those dyes. I've been very pleased with my switch to Herbatint products. Combining a D and an N color gives a great result that lasts as long as the salon color did. I feel it's a better product, without the odor of salon dyes, plus I have control of whether I want to go a bit lighter or darker.

Love Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013

I wanted to go lighter than the 5N that I was using. This did the subtle trick. It states blonde, but it's really medium brown. I didn't mean to order the "D" series, so I mixed it with the "6N" to stay with the natural colors that color gray well. By far the easiest and least harmful hair color that I have discovered. For sensitive skin such as mine, a few days after my scalp is itchy.

No more Ammonia!!

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

I used this with a mixture of 4N and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 4N to get the highlights.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

I really like this haircolor. It is mild, fragrance-free, gives my hair adequate color and nice shine. Leaves my hair soft and doesn't irritate the sculp. The color lasts at least 4 weeks.

My new go to color

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jul 04, 2011

I mixed it with 7N to get a color similar to this, but with less redness in it. It makes my hair silky. This is my go to hair - color now. Thank you !

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Jun 13, 2011

I get good color results from this product.It makes my hair very dry though.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

good

Posted by Reviewer2881901 on Jan 18, 2011

Quality product.I can say that I liked.

Nice

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 25, 2010

Works great.

long time customer of Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3333017 on Jul 05, 2010

I've used different shades of Herbatint and it's a good permanent hair color. The dark golden blonde is a pretty true color. Easy to use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »