AUD

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1427748 on Feb 06, 2016

I have been using Herbatint color for a decade or more. I have fairly fine hair that is naturally a bland, light brown color. I started coloring my hair when the grey began to appear. I chose Herbatint because I wanted to avoid the harsh chemicals in the drugstore brands. Herbatint has little to no odor and is very gentle. For me, it has improved the texture of my hair -- it is a little fuller and more manageable. The colors are wonderful. I have used everything from the darker browns to the lighter blonde (I'm blond right now). I usually mix two close shades to get the color I want - my hairdresser suggested this and it was a great tip.

Hair color

Posted by 5519497439171338702 on Jun 08, 2015

I have been using this brand of hair color for a long time. I like the fact I only have to use half and can save the other half since I have short hair. I do wish I could find Lightest golden blonde in this however. Price was good on this site since I bought 2.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2866898 on Oct 28, 2014

Best hair color I've ever used! Leaves hair silky and shiny, natural appearance, very slow to fade.

Pelo aspero

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 27, 2013

Al dartelo no huele ni mancha eso es genial, pero al aclararlo te deja el pelo seco cual paja y además no termina de cubrir canas. Si te ha ayudado esta opinion da en Sí abajo, y si quieres ver más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nombre.

Coloration naturelle

Posted by 5689641866877273670 on Nov 17, 2013

Première fois que j'utilise cette coloration et je suis satisfaite du résultats, après, il faut voir si elle tient sur la durée...

great choice for hair color

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 31, 2013

This product is a great healthy alternative to altering your hair color. It works well and they have many colors available. Certainly much better for you and your hair than what can be purchased in a drug store.

I am a redhead now

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 13, 2013

3 stars only because I do sort of like the color and a change. This is my first time dying my hair. I had very long, very thick dishwasher blonde, golden hair, and wanted to go for a slightly lighter gold color. I read the review that said it turned her hair strawberry blonde, which I thought would be even cooler. Well... my hair is darker than it was for one... and my hair is totally red. It's a very dark strawberry blonde color. Needless to say, it is a huge change (lucky for me, I love change), and everyone at work is looking at me funny. No compliments. This caused my hair to completely lose its natural shine. It is very coarse now. I will never dye my hair again after this. It looks worse than before and feels much worse, but oh well, it will grow back. Until then, I am a ginger with long, red hair. Very deceptive advertising.

Look Good, Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer1862442 on Jan 02, 2012

Because of the Herbatint haircolor, I look good for a fraction of the price. Touching up my roots is even less money, because I can mix up only what I need. And knowing that Herbatint doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other haircolors, makes me feel good about doing it myself.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on May 03, 2011

I used this with another Herbatint from the D range to get effects of the 'golden' without going too drastic. Good results. Will use more gradually to get best effect.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3229369 on Dec 09, 2010

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »