AUD

The best choice!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Dec 07, 2009

This is a good colour! I didn't want to chance using a regular commercial brand, as I have fine hair and I didn't want to dry it out. It's the second time I have used Herbatint and now I've found the right colour, I'll be using it from now on! My hair's condition didn't change after I used it this time, so I'm very happy. However, I advise those thinking of using Herbatint to check the colour chart on the Herbatint homepage and not to go by the product colour.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Jan 20, 2009

This with 8R is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

Sooooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

Liked

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 28, 2012

Color is more dark blond, than light blond, i like after dyeing hair did not stay dry

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jul 23, 2007

This hair color leaves my hair in great shape, with a great long-lasting color. I like to mix my own shade using 9N as well.

Herbatint ~ 8N

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Sep 08, 2009

I was very happy with the smell and coverage of Herbatint. This was the first time I used it. I found the color to be darker than I thought it would be. Also, it had a slight green tinge. Next time I plan to try 9N to get a lighter color. I'm happy with it though and will continue to use it.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1675820 on Dec 21, 2010

I am chemically sensitive, age 55, and have all grey. hair. This product covers well for about 3 weeks. There is almost no odor when applying it. It goes on well and washes out well for me. No rashes or reactions! I wish there was an effective "no-chemical" hair color product out there, but for a reasonable price this is the best, as I've tried many other products.

Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Permanent Herbal Haircolour

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

Excellent product stays in for a long time and the best thing is that it comes in little bottles so you can reuse it about 3 time on just the regrother. Excellent packaging....Love this....

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Nov 04, 2010

I'm sure it's my hair, I had previous coloring and highlights. But toward the roots and front, it has more of a warm reddish tone, and the back carries a cool light brownish/blondish tone. It's not a big difference, maybe I need to go over it a second time, because of all of my previous coloring.

US vs. Eu formulation.

Posted by Reviewer1510910 on Mar 26, 2014

I live in Europe and we can buy this product here. I have tried both the US product and the Eu product and the Eu product is definitely better. The formulation is clearly different. The Eu version leaves my hair in better condition and the tone is more to my taste. The US version is quite ash and takes about a week to settle but the Eu one is more natural right from the day my hair is coloured. 3 stars for the US formulation - 5 stars for the Eu formulation.