July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heritage Products, Organic Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

AU$11.94
AU$16.61
Savings of: AU$4.67 (28% Off)

Great cold pressed and hexane-free organic castor oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 13, 2014

Great to know that this it's organic, cold pressed, hexane-free, fee of pesticide residues, eco-friendly and cruelty free. Rich in ricinoleic, oleic acid, linoleic, linolenic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids, castor oil It's renowned for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, regenerative, rejuvenating and even pain-relieving properties.It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, fights various skin conditions, such as acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ringworm, scalp infections, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, abrasions, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. It's also a great remedy for arthritis, joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscles. It can also be used internally as a laxative and antibacterial/antimicrobial agentand is known to increase T-cell production and boost the immune system. . I've been using castor oil on my face and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, the redness and inflammation is gone, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky, my hair is healthier. Glad I ordered it.

Truly a miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I have been doing daily castor oil packs on my liver/gallbladder and they have helped me immensely! I leave the pack on for 30-60 minutes each day with heat from a hot water bottle. Now I have more energy, better digestion, clearer head, smoother skin and better elimination. It truly is a miracle oil! I really like that this brand is organic so I'm not polluting my body further while trying to detoxify. Great price for the quality and quantity of this oil.

Wonderful Organic Castor Oil

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 04, 2013

Love this oil! I use it for: Oil Cleansing Method, mixed 50/50 with grape seed or jojoba oil & a few drops of lavender & camomile essential oils. My face feels clean & soft. Eyelashes & brows, this oil has made my lashes & brows really grow back full & thicker! Scalp treatment, I can see new hair growth around my hairline! Amazing product! Definitely a "beauty staple" in my medicine cabinet!

Great quality

Posted by 5441372717917491452 on Feb 05, 2013

I used it for my hair, after wash I feel my hair is silky. My mother told me that the quality is good the same as the old real castor oil.

Organic!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

I do castor oil packs at night while I sleep. This had improved my sleep tremendously. Great product.