AUD

AU$16.49

AU$23.09

Savings of: AU$6.60 (29% off)

Great cold pressed and hexane-free organic castor oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 13, 2014

Great to know that this it's organic, cold pressed, hexane-free, fee of pesticide residues, eco-friendly and cruelty free. Rich in ricinoleic, oleic acid, linoleic, linolenic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids, castor oil It's renowned for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, regenerative, rejuvenating and even pain-relieving properties.It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, fights various skin conditions, such as acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ringworm, scalp infections, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, abrasions, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. It's also a great remedy for arthritis, joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscles. It can also be used internally as a laxative and antibacterial/antimicrobial agentand is known to increase T-cell production and boost the immune system. . I've been using castor oil on my face and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, the redness and inflammation is gone, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky, my hair is healthier. Glad I ordered it.

Very good Organic castor oil

Posted by NBPT100 on Feb 07, 2016

Castor oil was one of Edgar Cayce's go to remedies for many many conditions. Google on Edgar Cayce. Much has been written here on the benefits and uses of Castor oil. The most popular use is the castor oil pack for your liver or any organ that is congested and needs detoxifying. My little tip here is that you can rub castor oil over your liver and spleen every night at bed and you don't have to deal with the heating pad etc. you will still get benefits. Make sure you wear an old t shirt as it is a bit messy. By the morning it will be dry. You should take a shower as it does pull out toxins and you want to wash them away. As said before it is great on sprains and strains and many skin conditions. It has a great softening effect. Also not mentioned by any one else is that it helps heals the Peyers Patches in the small intestine. For anyone with an intestinal irritation (ie. Leaky Gut) this is a great healing remedy. Just take a small amount as it does have a laxative effect. Take about a 1/2 tea spoon and gauge it from there up or down based on how it effects you. You can also put them in a capsule if you want the convenience of taking them on the road with you. If you found this review helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iherb Home page for more informative reviews and notice the value added information at the top of the page. Peace and good health!

Truly a miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I have been doing daily castor oil packs on my liver/gallbladder and they have helped me immensely! I leave the pack on for 30-60 minutes each day with heat from a hot water bottle. Now I have more energy, better digestion, clearer head, smoother skin and better elimination. It truly is a miracle oil! I really like that this brand is organic so I'm not polluting my body further while trying to detoxify. Great price for the quality and quantity of this oil.

Wonderful Organic Castor Oil

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 04, 2013

Love this oil! I use it for: Oil Cleansing Method, mixed 50/50 with grape seed or jojoba oil & a few drops of lavender & camomile essential oils. My face feels clean & soft. Eyelashes & brows, this oil has made my lashes & brows really grow back full & thicker! Scalp treatment, I can see new hair growth around my hairline! Amazing product! Definitely a "beauty staple" in my medicine cabinet!

My hair is growing!!

Posted by Tingeling on Sep 27, 2013

My hair is growing faster than ever,Even my hubby has noticed that my hair is longer,I have never had this long hair before:)) My sickness has done that I have lost heeps of hair the last year and I can see that new hair is growing back,I still have thin hair,but that dont bother me as much anymore!Its growing back:)))) I mix this castor oil with some morroccanoil because if i use only castor oil in my scalp,well it will take me days to get it out again. Will I buy this again: YES!!!!!!

Great quality

Posted by 5441372717917491452 on Feb 05, 2013

I used it for my hair, after wash I feel my hair is silky. My mother told me that the quality is good the same as the old real castor oil.

Organic!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

I do castor oil packs at night while I sleep. This had improved my sleep tremendously. Great product.

Excellent for your hair

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 24, 2013

I massage it to my scalp and leave it over night with plasticcover and whoolhat (its cold up here in the north) and my hair seem to REALLY be growing

Amazing

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Mar 10, 2015

Just great. I put it in my hair and man it grows so fast!!! My hair dresser is shocked and I even got one of the hairdressers to start using it! My husband loves it for his hair too-- really helps with any hair thinning. I rub it on my 18 month old tummy when he got constipated and voila- he got relieve! Also use it for myself as a detox- the good Ol liver and stomach detox: rub a fair amount on tummy n liver areas, glad wrap your body around and go to bed. Wake up and feel amazing. A MUST HAVE in my family

Great all round Oil

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Great for sprains, insect bites, hair, and skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple.