AUD

AU$43.72

AU$60.73

Savings of: AU$17.01 (28% off)

Makes a difference

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

I've taken more than a few prostate formulas. This seems to work differently because it doesn't have the common formulation normally combined with Saw Palmetto. It took about a month to see some results. My consumption is 4 to 6 capsules throughout the day around each mealtime.

Tried product for nearly 6 months with NO result

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Apr 12, 2014

Was very disappointed in this product. I used this product regularly for six months and nothing changed, it did not work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for everyone, but I am disappointed. I had even contacted their specialists to understand the product more before I took it to make sure I would be getting the best experience, but to no avail, I would be hesitant to buy anything else from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare company now also as I wasted a lot of money with them..

Fabulous stuff !

Posted by Reviewer1926389 on Jan 04, 2013

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

Prostate care.

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on Oct 17, 2012

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Value for money, vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Excellent Produkt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Dec 01, 2011

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

No Help

Posted by Reviewer2301932 on Nov 22, 2011

This product did not help me with my night time bathroom visits, maybe even worse

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 09, 2011

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

WORKS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Aug 02, 2011

Was using NOW Foods Prostate support and taking 4 per day. But it never worked.

Waiting to see...

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Dec 30, 2010

I just ordered this product because of the high recommendations and the results of the clinical trials and studies showing it's effectiveness. I use several other products from this incredible line of supplements and I have been blown away by their performance. I am believing that I will not be disappointed with this one either.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »