AUD

AU$3.37

AU$3.97

Savings of: AU$0.60 (15% off)

Yuck

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

The balm is smooth and moisturizing, but the flavor is terrible. Tastes nothing like either strawberries or champagne. I couldn't use it, my boyfriend didn't like it either so it went to waste.

Great Lip Balm.

Posted by 5484178452613989938 on Jan 15, 2015

I love the natural and safe ingredients of this product. It feels wonderful on my lips and the flavor is nice without being overwhelming

one of my faves

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Sep 02, 2014

If you are going to get ONE lip balm - get this! it smells super delicious, doesnt make my lips peel and is not heavy enough for summer but not light enough not to use in winter- a great all rounding lip balm!! SMELLS SOOO GOOD ! Love it, wish i didnt lose lip balms so easily though, haha. Well worth the $2- such a bargain (there are cheaper lip balms on iherb but this one has really lovely ingredients which are super moisturizing)

Unavaiable

Posted by Reviewer2830387 on May 25, 2014

No other supplement and natural products website carries this product any more. I love it, so I'm glad iHerb still does.

Good scent and flavor

Posted by Reviewer2200410 on Feb 08, 2014

Very nice flavor and moisturizing enough for night. I always buy a new one after ending previous.

好甜, 普通潤

Posted by Rosacea-sensitive-face-JF on Jan 11, 2014

好甜, 普通潤, 本人多唇紋, 唇乾, Hong Kong.

great!

Posted by 4826534225863413030 on Oct 03, 2013

smells like luxurious strawberries

More of a champagne smell...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Was expecting a fruity outburst with faint champagne aroma but it was mostly very champagne-y... Moisturizing nonetheless, but just wished that the strawberry part could be perhaps a bit more potent.

Deducted stars due to no spf.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Smells nice and goes on light and not too waxy. Shame it does not have a SPF in it. Will try another brand next time I think.

Nice!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

Very moisturising, it leaves my lips soft and supple. It does taste sweet and smells very nice. I found this very pleasant, but if you don't like strongly scented lip products it may not be good for you. I will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »