AUD

AU$10.31

AU$11.94

Savings of: AU$1.63 (14% off)

All-Natural, Superior Lotion

Posted by 5126181821018308823 on Apr 23, 2015

I have dry skin, especially on the hands in the winter. And fragrances aggravate my allergies. Hugo's unscented lotion is the Best! It's different than all the others; doesn't burn chapped and sore skin, has just a touch of natural scent, and replaces roughness with softness. If you struggle with skin problems, you owe it to yourself to give this a try. My natural food store doesn't carry it any more, but I found it at iHerb. Thanks, iHerb!

This is ok but not quite right for me

Posted by 5744880716595214920 on Nov 09, 2014

I like that this is vegan, unscented, reasonably priced & contains no nasty ingredients. I bought this because I'm nearly out of (facial) moisturiser and I'm looking for a replacement. Now that I'm getting older & have to actually put effort into maintaining a youthful appearance (!!) I usually apply 2 layers of moisturiser before putting my make up on, so my skin will look hydrated & hopefully the beginning wrinkles are less noticeable. Unfortunately, it doesn't really sink into my skin very well and leaves a slightly waxy-feeling residue. This does disappear eventually but it doesn't quite work for me. Lots of other people seem to like it, it must be great for some & less so for others. I like the brand's ethos & will definitely try their other products.

Will buy again

Posted by 4677568804464382739 on Aug 12, 2014

i must say i had lots of different body lotions,but this is by far the best one. rich and moisturizing. i recommend it to anyone,it's a great product!

I wanted to love the product

Posted by Reviewer2117014 on Jul 30, 2014

The ingredients are safe, and it has some scent (natural oils or something), the texture is more like cream not lotion, the actual package is not a pump but a tube. It applies good, leaves no film but on hot days causes sweating. Will not reorder.

Bra!

Posted by holahola on Nov 12, 2013

Min favoritt!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer2152001 on Aug 26, 2013

I really love this lotion. I use it on my body and face. It is light but effective and leaves no residue. Healthful ingredients that nourish and protect my skin.

I like unscented

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Nice lotion with natural ingredients. During the summer this Lotion is great for my body and face. During the rest of the year I need a more nourishing product. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

good

Posted by Reviewer1247023 on Oct 10, 2012

good

Protects

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

Protects my skin nicely.

Not that unscented

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Dec 10, 2011

This product is not truly unscented. It has a unpleasant scent that lingers during hours. I thought it was suppose to last only a couple of minutes, but after 1 hour I could still smell it on my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »