AUD

AU$12.20
AU$14.12
Savings of: AU$1.92 (14% off)

My favorite shampoo افضل شامبو جربتة

Posted by 4912459350699897546 on Nov 04, 2015

I really recommend this shampoo , the ingredients are all naturall when you use it and then rinse your hair from the shampoo you are gonna feel that your hair is so dry but after your hair is all dry from water it will be soooft and healthy :) اول ماتغسلين شعرك من الشامبو رح تحسين انه جف بس بعد ما يشف من المويا رح يتغير ويصير ناعم وصحي ويكفي انه مكوناته كلها طبيعية اذا أعجبك تعليقي حطي نعم بليز :)

One of the best natural shampoos

Posted by Reviewer1072923 on Nov 10, 2011

I have tried many natural shampoos and many of them leave my normal hair either very tangled or lank. This shampoo does neither. Well, you still have to use conditioner, but it is nothing like some of the other brands that strip your hair of all oils. It isn't terribly volatilizing, but it allows my hair's natural wave to come out. For this price point and EWG rating, it is a great product!

Leaves Damaged Hair Soft!

Posted by shidahskarsgard on Jan 30, 2012

This is one of the best things i've ever did for my hair. I have sensitive scalp which is prone to break out. And my hair with regular even other natural shampoos gave me horrible pimples on my scalp and dried out my ends. But since using this shampoo everyone's commented my hair feels softer and after 3wks of using this daily it has not caused my scalp to break out. I pour 3/4 shampoo into a self-foaming pump bottle with 1/4 water and i think it helps the shampoo lather better.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1055797 on Aug 11, 2011

Hugo Naturals shampoos smell great, leave my hair wonderfully manageable, and best of all, rate 0 at the Ewg.org cosmetics database for hazardous chemicals. I definitely plan to keep buying these for me and my whole family!I've never regretted switching my Pantene and Herbal Essences for this healthier option.

could be better

Posted by Reviewer1341561 on Apr 29, 2011

after shampooing hair became clean, but tangling and feels dry. And very waterish :)