AUD

AU$7.46

AU$9.33

Savings of: AU$1.87 (20% off)

OK

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 10, 2012

In the tonic is a very good composition. Lack of alcohol has a positive effect on the skin, as the alcohol dries the skin tonic. Juice of aloe and calendula soothes irritation and learning a healing properties. Chamomile soothes. Cope with the toner wetting well. Convenient dispenser. The smell of sweet, gentle. It is pleasant to use. I'll try other tonics of the manufacturer.

Humphrey's Lilac Witch Hazel Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer1062826 on May 06, 2008

I love this stuff!! Ever since I started using it my skin has never looked more radiant or felt smoother. I get comments on it all the time!!

Great price-great product-great choice

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Jun 24, 2008

This is a great after cleansing toner. It is soothing and has a wonderful fragrance. I will continue to use this product.

great toner

Posted by Reviewer1071881 on Nov 05, 2008

I started using this toner after receiving samples at trade shows. My skin feels smoother and softer and helps get rid of any redness and acne. I just went through a pregnancy and gave birth and my skin has not fluctuated at all. The toner helped maintain the health of my skin despite all the hormonal changes.

Light and nice

Posted by Reviewer1116918 on Aug 07, 2009

Thought I'd try something new. This is very light and has a pleasant smell. Would recommend to everyone.

Love this!

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Aug 17, 2013

The Humphrey's facial toner with witch hazel and lilac is just perfect for my combination/sensitive skin. I have also prone skin and with this product I have no breakouts. It soften my skin and without alcohol it didn't dries my sensitive skin. Will definitely recommend this product.

Really really good.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I prefer the lilac one to the plain one as it smells better. I use it like a toner after my bedtime routine. I have already saw a small improvement in my pores and I think my skin is a bit less oily. I have been using it for 3 months already and I'm waiting for a greater improvement. I think it's quite good and this is also alcohol free.

Heavenly Scent!!!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Leaves skin, soft, smooth, and clean. Doesn't dry either!

Best skin cleanser

Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Mar 22, 2015

Makes my skin so clean and fresh, the best product for cleansing

тоник

Posted by 5735096717961410457 on Jun 04, 2015

Супер тоник для лица. Лучший что я пробовала. Лучше чем Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner