AUD

AU$12.55

AU$16.34

Savings of: AU$3.78 (23% off)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3087526 on Jan 10, 2008

Better than most on the market and great price too

No More Cramps!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 16, 2008

I have a friend who suffers from leg cramps at night, and these do the trick! Ladies, it also works on menstral cramps!

Great cramp relief

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 13, 2009

works great for menstrual cramps though some months are extra bad so I use along with 1 advil. Great for leg cramps as well...

Great for Muscle Cramps

Posted by 5763314982486808071 on Mar 08, 2014

I have found these tablets are very good as a preventative and reactive response for muscle cramps. The tablets dissolve in the mouth and provide relief very quickly. They are more convenient to use than most forms of magnesium tablets. In recent years I have had a tendency to get hand cramps while driving and hamstring cramps at night. Tablets taken when the cramps occur seem to solve the problem or if I have had a long hot day on the bowling greens a recommended dose before retiring prevents being rudely awoken during the night with a hamstring seizure. I'm a committed user.

Used for menstrual cramping

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jul 16, 2011

I bought this to try because I get really bad menstrual cramps with my periods and it can be hard to find relief. It didn't do the trick for this even with multiple doses like the label suggested. However, I'm not saying it wouldn't work for muscle cramps or one of the other symptoms listed on the label since I didn't buy it for those.

Delivery, Price, Quality

Posted by Reviewer1732513 on Aug 18, 2011

Ontime delivery,good price and quality product.Good to do business with.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1731465 on Sep 01, 2010

Mag.Phos. had an immediate positive effect! Was hard to find. Overheard someone say that Hyland's is the best, so went to your site. Taadaah! There it was. It arrived quickly and my body loves it!! Thank you!! Joen B.

best!

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Sep 15, 2010

The best medicine out there for muscle cramps, menstrual cramps and restless legs! Best price! Thank you iHerb!

Customer

Posted by Reviewer3138387 on Jan 20, 2008

Great for tension and muscle pain

Price And Service

Posted by Reviewer1545740 on Feb 25, 2009

The price was great and it came the next day with regular delivery. It's hard to even find Magnesium Phosphate, so I'm very happy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »